Kerry Katona on This Morning

omg just tried lookin for link on thismorning...cudnt find it!! if anyone does pm me it as dh wants2see...i did email them tho cos i think its terrible,and she wants pp like us to buy her perfume,4wot 2support her drink/drug habbit ?!!?

awwww its a shame i like her i wonder if shes changed her medication!!she needs to get a grip really for the shake of her kids!!i cant believe her agent let her on in that state!:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcZASr2TGVk ohh cant hardly see it lol x

I didnt think she looked pissed or stoned though...but then again how long was she in make-up for?
Surely if she was high or something they would have noticed before the show and not allowed her on?

They said she'd got stuck in traffic so she'd littrarly arived secons before they went on air...There was definatly somthing wrong with her tho im so glad im not the only one! i wasnt watching it at the time i heard her talking and i was like...:o Is she pissed! ...shes an idiot, i'll have her kids :)

I wasn't really watching either...just heard her talking and rewound it! She looked ok but they way she was talking (not just the slurring) reminded me of me trying to talk about things after a few drinks! x

I didnt watch the interview so going to watch the youtube in a moment, i do know alot about her Illness Bi Polar, i had a resident who sufferred with this, and also my sister has mental health problems and has just gotton off a section, but whilst on section i use to visit and see a women there who also had bi polar, and slurred speech can be an impact, also looking drunk or high on drugs. Medication has a big inpact on this illness, and when your on a high day, it's really uncontrollable, also again when your on a low day

I didnt watch the interview so going to watch the youtube in a moment, i do know alot about her Illness Bi Polar, i had a resident who sufferred with this, and also my sister has mental health problems and has just gotton off a section, but whilst on section i use to visit and see a women there who also had bi polar, and slurred speech can be an impact, also looking drunk or high on drugs. Medication has a big inpact on this illness, and when your on a high day, it's really uncontrollable, also again when your on a low day

I did think about that after I posted as I know some medications can affect how you talk, cause teeth grinding etc but she just said she took something to help her sleep - it wasn't just her speech though...she really did seem drunk

She mentioned her medication clopromazine, thats one my sister is on, it can make your speech really slurred. But i agree she does seem a bit unusal, hmmmm!!!

well i take medication that wud put a horse on its back and the side affects are slurred speech/lookin drunk/on drugs and they dont affect me....but u wud either av these affects ALL the time..not just now n again !!

well i take medication that wud put a horse on its back and the side affects are slurred speech/lookin drunk/on drugs and they dont affect me....but u wud either av these affects ALL the time..not just now n again !!

That's what seems weird. She would know if her speech was always slurred from meds and her agent would not be sending her to do interviews that are just going to start people questioning her again. She said she was on tv last night and was fine then :shrug:

well there u go then !! she just doesnt do her self any favours ! and im pass feelin sorry for her, its the kids that i worry about :(

can i just add how defensive did she get, "it must be the medication honest honest" :S hummmmm whatever kerry...sorry if it offends anyone but i'll say it again shes an idiot, and i cant belive island STILL use her in there advert shes so chavvy it almost makes me not want to shop there :rofl: ...

Bloody hell.I always had a bit of sympathy for her but by god what was she doing?Like you say if her meds did stuff to her they would not put her on T.V in case of these rumours.She's a bloody fool if she had been drinking or worse drugs.Bit public to deny it.She's now made a huge rod for her back and she is going to be getting some serious stick now.Goodbye Iceland deals!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...a-slurs-way-interview-This-Morning.html#video

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->