Key/ euro camp holidays??

lau86

Reaction score
Nhs discounts has got a good offer on ATM for up to 30% off a key camp holiday. I'm thinking it could be a good option for next summer but just wondering if anyone had any experiences of it? I'm looking for good weather with things to do both in the day and evening.
Eg are there good facilities, would you recommend a caravan or tent, is it near a town/ things to do, any particular campsite you would recommend? Thanks

We always did Keycamp holidays when I was younger. We often drove down to the south of France, it takes about a day once you're off the Ferry. The Cote D'Azur area. During the summer it's always spectacular weather.

We used to stay near St Tropez, on a few parks, I can't remember which ones are which though. It was years ago. The one I can say is a big no though, is La Pachacaid (IT think it's called). Middle of no where and very little to do!

How ever, my favorite park was Altomincio Family Park, It's on lake Garda in Italy. It's a cinema, mini golf etc and great pools! Most the camps have evening entertainment.
Lake Garda is incredible, so much to do in local towns and then everything on the shores.

I don't think you can beat caravan (or super tent) holidays. There something that makes you feel so free. Getting up in the morning and having fresh breakfast out side, in the sun, at your own pace. And such great fun for kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->