Kiddicare BAD!! Bumpto3 GOOD! lol

Babydance

Reaction score
Hey ladies i know when we have a prob with companies we're quick to complain (i sure am) well ....
we ordered a car seat from KIDDICARE.COM and it was due the next day well nothing appeared even though the email said we should recieve it between 10.30 and 11.30 so we rang them and they didnt have a clue about any of it kept saying theyd call back etc, then they rang back and said they had no clue and said someone will email you from the relevant dept?! so DH sat and waited for an email... all we got was an email saying there had been an error with our order and we had been charged for the seat even though it was sold out and discontinued?!!!! argh!! AND it will take 5 days for us to get our money back!!!
Anyway DH was so annoyed cos this is the only car seat that fits properly in his car and its near impossible to come by!!
So i searched and searched the internet on Monday and found it on BUMPTO3.COM andddd it was £20 cheaper!! score!! so DH ordered it and it was 3-5 days for delivery with no option for next day! poop! (but the delivery was free!) anyway the seat has just arrived today (Wednesday!) SO it only took them 2 days for delivery.
Im so happy with bumpto3.com right now! yipee we can go out in Daddys car again! :D :thumbup::happydance::happydance::thumbup: xxx

I've heard so many bad things about Kiddicare :(

I saw a good deal on a stroller today then tried to remember if Kiddicare was the company people had problems with before. I think I'll stay away now too because I haven't heard any good tales so thanks for sharing your experience!

i've always been told never to order from kiddicare so never have lol

funny i have only ever heard good things about kiddicare, i have used them myself and loads of my friends have and they have been brilliant!

I ordered a few things from them when I was pregnant and never had any probs, infact I would have have reccomended them :shrug: Glad you got it sorted though x

Ive found Kiddicare brilliant and everything ive ordered has arrived very quickly - they have also text me to tell me the time slot when its due to arrive. I suppose its like any company though - good reviews and bad reviews.

a fried of mine has had a right nightmare with her order from kiddicare, i'd never buy from them after hearing all the stories.

Kiddicare I don't use simply because for ANYTHING you order it's £10 delivery to N.I so it usually ends up working out more expensive or same price to buy elsewhere!

Bumpto3 - LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I ordered gro bags and got free delivery and 30% off my next order and they arrived within two days!

We have used them loads and have never had a problem so far:shrug:

But the last time we ordered anything was last year and it was a car seat
for our daughter arrived fine but i will be more cautious after reading.

Awww sorry to hear of your bad Kiddicare experience. I live a few miles away literally from their warehouse/superstore so we just go down and buy everything from there instead of ordering online and they've always been really helpful with buying the carseats, pushchairs etc. Sounds like the internet side of the business is a bit different though!

I've heard quite mixed reviews from Kiddicare, but I won't be ordering anything from there now!
Glad you got one in the end!

I have had nothing but good experiences with Kiddicare.com. Fab customer service and delivery

xx

We used Kiddiecare to order some stuff for Chaise, and they sent us the princess toy box instead of the jungle one.
When we phoned up they said they'd sent the wrong one by mistake (and ours to someone else) and they'd have to wait to get the other one back before they could send us the right one, so we just asked for a refund (which took a while as well.)

Glad you got your seat in the end - I've only had good experiences with kiddicare so guess like most companies it's luck of the draw.

Had car seat / pram on pre-order, they came in much sooner than expected and I was emailed / texted. They arrived 10mins into the 1hr delivery slot I was given so perfect for me :thumbup:

Never heard of the other site before but might be worth a look if a few of you have used it - am a bit of a wary online shopper at first :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->