Kiddicare Mini Car Seat - Cheap, but any Good?

Flick

Reaction score
Hello :)

Has anyone used this car seat for their newborn?

"Kiddicare.com Mini Car Seat"
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...displayA_56_10751_-1_14572_104342_10001_14568

It's £29.97 (RRP: £44.99) at the moment (I think the sale ends at the end of this month).

I only drive occasionally, and I'm reluctant to spend £100+ on a group 0 seat I'll probably only use once a week - but on the other hand, if the seat is awful, obviously I'd like to know :)

I have an ancient Astra, so I can't use the isofix thingies.

Any advice much appreciated xxx

i had a maxi-cosi however for very little use I would say it looks fine

it has good reviews and has the safety kitemarks it should have - go for it!!

They are made by Nania, I have a Nania car seat as like you we hardly ever go in the car and I wasted hundreds on her 1st stage one that hardly got used so wasn't going to make the same mistake again and I have to say it's brilliant, can't fault it at all, it fits perfectly, is comfortable, not amazingly padded but my LO sleeps in it, I got mine from Asda so if you have a big Asda near you you could pop in and have a look at it in the flesh so to speak. They sell them brand new on ebay too so might be cheaper if you look on there. xx

Thanks both xxx much appreciated :)

I have a nania one, we've been using it since she grew out of her incredibly expensive lie flat seat, and it's been great. She sleeps for hours in it and it's really easy to put in and out of the car (OH uses it for work a bit, and so we have to remove the car seat regularly).

Thanks all! :)
I ended up ordering a Nania "Beone SP Infant carrier" £25 new from ebay :) It arrived the next day with free postage, it's very light and easy to carry, and seems to tick all the boxes so I'm very pleased indeed :) (just to note for anyone else reading, it doesn't have isofix thingies, which is fine for me but maybe not for your car)

- phew, that's one more item crossed off the list! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"