kidney infection :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by lesbianlove, Jun 7, 2011.

1. lesbianlove

lesbianlove mummy to 3 boys :)

hey ladies i had posted on first tri but didnt get a reply earlier on, but im now back i went to docs who took obs and sent me to hospital where i got checked over and given tablets, how long do u think thel take to kick in and the pains gone? also i have a scan and consultant appt tommorow should i still take a urine sample? or just leave it and see if they ask?

2. sueh81

sueh81 Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way

sorry to hear that! you could always take one with you just incase as if they do need one and you don't need to pee it could take a while!!
    x

3. gilz82

gilz82 Me, OH & beautiful Noah

I'd take a sample with you just incase, the antibiotics should make you feel better within 24-36 hours.

I've only got one kidney and had several infections while pregnant so just make sure if you don't feel better in a couple of days go back to the dr. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: