kids tv presenters....

mummy2be...

Reaction score
im struggling at the moment, struggling not to break into the tv screen and throttle the two morons presenting ''show me show me'' on cbeebies!
that had to be vented
that is all.

im struggling at the moment, struggling not to break into the tv screen and throttle the two morons presenting ''show me show me'' on cbeebies!
that had to be vented
that is all.

Please do this - they are sooooooo annoying espesh when poi plays little bo peep! Could you do justin off whilst you at it please!!!

aww!! chris and poi used to present the whole channel when dylan was little! I missed them when he decided it was too babyish for him, cant wait for Lily to get into it!!x

Oh I love Chris and Poi! I think they, along with Justin and Katy, are the only ones who seem genuine. All of the others are very fake and have to put so much effort into it.

nope, they make my blood boil.....and along the same theme i have some very evil (if slightly twisted) ideas for mister maker!

I haven't seen it but I hate kids tv presenters!! They're all freakishly happy... I'm sure they're on drugs!!

I don't mind them, apart from the Bo Peep sketch lol. I HATE Nisha from 'same smile' though, she's crap with kids. I love Mr Bloom, he's really natural with the kids, you can tell he's a Dad IRL.

that Justin does my nut in as well!!
My daughter loves him and goes mad when it comes on. the new show he does justins house i actually had to turn it off cuz i was getting sooo annoyed with it.

Ah, I don't mind Chris and Poi... it's Katy from I Can Cook who makes me want to hurl things at the TV! Why all the ridiculous faces? And does anyone actually speak to children like that? My son would look at me like I was from another planet if I started gurning like she does at him.

Its justin/mr tumbles doooooi that annoys me!!! Why just WHY?????

Ooo I love Chris and Poi, like someone else said, they seem really genuine! They used to do the main presenting of cbeebies, I hated it when they left! I still hope one day they will go back lol, the 2 that replaced them are crap!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"