• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kind of scared :(

msq

Reaction score
I am 14w2d today and I have an appointment with my ob this afternoon and I'm terrified of going there and not hearing a heartbeat. I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks but that seems so long ago. I don't know why I'm so worried about it but I would be devastated. Please think happy thoughts for me. I'll update after my appointment.

I was the same way but at 16 week appt baby's heart was loud and clear on doppler, I still worry because I have not been feeling movement, my next appt is Thursday. I am sure your baby is fine though!

Thank you :) I just left my appointment and I heard the babies heartbeat so all is fine, thank goodness.

Hey I just went in today to ob for 12 week appt first since 8 weeks also. So reassuring to hear that heartbeat! Also since I'm been feeling pretty good thankfully

Thats great!! Such a relief ;)

I find the most stressful part of pregnancy is the beginning--once the baby starts moving you get constant reassurance, but for the first 4 months you don't feel much. Makes me anxious :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->