kind of tmi

klouise1993

Reaction score
Really sorry if this is to much information but I need some advice basically last night I got woke up by an orgasm, which is weird as I wasn't having any kind of sex dream it just woke me up completely out of no where just found this really really really strange has anyone else had this as I've read it can happen in pregnancy?

I heard it happens. Hasn't happened to me but some of the girls in my group were talking about it before.

I had this in both my pregnancies, completely normal :thumbup:

Really sorry if this is to much information but I need some advice basically last night I got woke up by an orgasm, which is weird as I wasn't having any kind of sex dream it just woke me up completely out of no where just found this really really really strange has anyone else had this as I've read it can happen in pregnancy?

This happened to me ALL the time, Pregnant or not. But I can see why it would happen when pregnant because there's a lot more blood flow to the area. No worries, it's normal ☺

this has happened to me like 3 or 4 times since finding out I was pregnant! haha. I thought it was so weird!

Don't get me wrong it was nice 😉 but such a surprise!! Lol xx

Wow never heard of this before....sounds good to me.

I always had this before pregnancy and still have this now that I'm pregnant (it was painful early in my pregnancy but now it's just nice ahah)

Oh yeah, happened before and during pregnancy. And my libido is through the roof, too. Good times.

This used to happen to me a lot in my last pregnanxy so far not this time round. It's caused by extra blood flow to that area I think x

My libido is through the roof also but I'm still a bit unsure about having sex so I think being woken up by an orgasm is a lot more relaxed 😜😝😁

I actually got these a couple times a month before pregnancy and now I get them more. Pelvic rest sucks.

I only had them for the first few weeks after bfp. But I think it was only because I was too scared to have sex. Since I've become okay with having sex, I haven't had any, which is a bummer.

I've had this happen a few times too! Really bizarre! Only seemed to happen for the first few weeks after BFP too

Feels like I'm half asleep and having an orgasm then sometimes I fall back into deep a sleep or wake up. I've read of a lot of women experiencing this phenomenon in pregnancy.

Feels like I'm half asleep and having an orgasm then sometimes I fall back into deep a sleep or wake up. I've read of a lot of women experiencing this phenomenon in pregnancy.

I usually wake up shortly after. Though there are times where I'm at the edge and right about to have one, and then I wake up. Then I'm pissed :laugh2: I hate waking up before it really gets going. No offense to DH or anything, but the ones during sleep are by far the best I've ever had.

I had another one last night fair enough I was having a sex dream but wow that one was intense! surprised my oh didn't wake up wowwwww!!! Xx

It really is mumzie it's fabulous a bit of a shock at first but the end is so good 😋😜😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->