Kind Of Worried....

BabyAngel95

Reaction score
I had posted in here before asking if I could be Pregnant.. I had took a test on the 9th of this month and still nothing... Me and my husband think I am pregnant... Because I have had all the symptoms.. feeling sick, having to pee a-lot, even waking up in the middle of the night to pee, cravings, and slight headaches.. We don't have insurance so we can't just go to the doctor all the time.. Plus i'm afraid that if we go to the emercy room about it they will just do the pee test and say i'm not and won't do a blood test. I haven't had a blood test yet. Plus another thing is sometimes it feels like there are flutters or moving in my stomach.. I don't know how to explain it.. I haven't ever experienced anything like it before... That's why I am so worried and with me being overweight I kind of worry more.. Plus the bottom of my stomach under my belly button still hurts and sometimes hurts when I move.. Plus the top half of my stomach and the left and right side still kind of hurt just not that much and if you push in on it, it still feels slightly hard. Plus one of my friends that have been pregnant before said that they didn't get a positive for 3 or 4 months.... I have been talking to her a-lot about this to get advice. Plus also 2 days ago I had noticed dried blood on my belly button? I thought it was just dirt at first.. Now I have been cleaning my belly button and today there was still some blood... If i am pregnant could it be because of that?

Also can I go to the health department to get a blood test done to find out?

Do you have a women's center anywhere near you? That's where we went after we took a HPT and got a positive. We had to go there first in order to qualify for Medicaid (this was 10 years ago so I'm not sure how it works now). They might be able to help you either in getting a test or point you in the right direction.

Ok thanks, I don't know if there is but we will check and see what we can do.

How far along do you think you are? I think not Getting a positive test for 3to 4months is the exception, not the rule. Honestly, I would go get checked out because if you have pain and hardness in your stomach and blood on your belly button, I have no idea what that would be. I think I remember my Dr saying that the uterus stays behind the pubic bone until about 13 weeks so I'm not sure the hardness would be from that. I hope you can find a way to get seen for your symptoms in case they are indicative of another problem. Good luck, I hope things turn out how you want them to.

I agree with pp to try and see a doctor ASAP. What your describing doesn't sound like pregnancy symptoms. i have to be honest too that the not registering on a test and only by blood thing is so rare. I've had a lot of pregnancies, and every one has showed up on a test. Sometimes you can want something so badly that you actually convince your body it's happening. That's not me being horrible cause ive been there. I hope things turn out ok for you and you get your bfp very soon.

If the test was negative then I'm 99.9% sure you aren't pregnant (unless you tested too early before your period is due?

Those don't sound like pregnancy symptoms. Your stomach doesn't get hard until several months into your pregnancy. You certainly font get blood in your belly button if you are pregnant? Not sure what that could be?

If you go to the health dept, they'll just do a urine test. You could go to a walk in clinic and request a blood hcg level, but you'd have to pay for it, not sure how much it would be. I think you're right, in that if you go to ER, they'd do a urine test as well. My OB doesn't even do a blood test until you've had a positive urine test (it's really rare to not get a positive urine test on the tests available today, unless you test too early)

Good luck.

I'll be honest I don't think you are pregnant Hun, it is quite rare for a urine test not to detect pregnancy while a blood test does and even rarer for it not to be detected for 4 or 5 months. The hardening of your stomach isn't from pregnancy as you would have to be into your second trimester, and it wouldn't be the top part of your stomach at this stage, the top part of your stomach is your actual stomach whilst the lower part is where a baby develops. The blood on your belly button certainly isn't related but I'm sure you should probably get that checked out. Good luck Hun xx

I agree with the other posters, what you're experiencing doesn't sound like pregnancy symptoms and it is VERY rare for tests to not show positive for months.

Do you use opks? That might help you track your cycle more and give you a better idea.

The stomach doesn't go hard until the uterus is enlarged which is around second tri, although can be earlier in pregnancies after the first and you definitely wouldn't be feeling movement that early, it's normally around 16 - 20 weeks, sometimes earlier depending on which number pregnancy it is and where the placenta is located.

I would definitely get checked and make sure everything is ok, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->