*Kinda Urgent* Right, is it test time?

layola

Reaction score
I know i've posted once already today, but yeah. xP

Right, if you've read my previous post, i'm having pregnancy symptoms whilst being on the bar, and pill. For the simple fact that A) i've had my cirvical cancer jab recent, and have this horrible feeling it could have knocked my bar outta whack; and B) I don't really trust both the bar and pill, Oh and C) these symptoms have come on so suddenly-- i'm gonna get a test to make sure (cos if there is a little jellybean in there, i don't want to carry on and end up hurting it :nope:)

I knoww that i'm most likely not, but i'd rather be safe than sorry frankly :)

So anyway (get to the point Laura :p), when would i take my test?
I'm still on the pill, and i've got like a week left till my gap, i know i could just wait and see if i bleed, but the internets told me that its possible to bleed while pregnant. I'm going out to get a test tomorrow, do i get one like a first response that i can use early? Do i wait till after my gap? Or does the fact that i'm on the pill and have "fake" periods mean that i might as well just do one tomorrow, wait a week and do a confirmation one?

I think i might have just confused everyone, but i'm stressing a right lot, cos i'm meant to be going to a party tomorrow and the thought of drinking while theres even a teeny tiny chance is doing my head in.

Thankkssss in advanceeee!

why are you on the "bar" and pill ???

when u you think you concieved ? 14 days after that you can test

Hey layola

If you are unsure then take a test anyway, there's no harm in it and it'll put your mind at rest either way :)

why are you on the "bar" and pill ???

when u you think you concieved ? 14 days after that you can test

I'm one of the REALLY SUPER unlucky ones that bleeds constantly on the bar alone, so i'm on the pill to control the bleeding. It sucks tbh. But i'm not good at remembering to take the pill, so i can't just be on the pill either lol.

And i have no ideaa, xD its caught me so off-guard that i can't even get my head round dates or anything :S

Do you think that you conceived in the last week or so or last month? If it was only in this last cycle then it would be both too early to test and too early for pregnancy symptoms. If it was more than 3 weeks ago then you could do a test anyway just to put your mind at rest.

I would thing about how long youve had what you think are preg like symptoms, that could give us a round about date to start from.

I've had some for a while, but more are starting to happen. I'd say, the ones i've noticed started about a month or so ago, maybe more like 5/6 weeks. Give or take, cos like i said, its only today when i've been complaining about feeling sick and stuff that i jokingly said "i feel like i'm pregnant" and then i've been trying to find out if there are any cases of people on both the bar and the pill getting pregnant, cos i've never been 100% about it but i'm trusting my Dr's knowledge, and then as i'm reading i'm realising i have more symptoms than what i thought. (Oh and there is no info on the internet about it)

What about doing one tomorrow, then waiting a couple of weeks and doing another?

If they started around a month ago you would be well and truly safe to test now and should get a pretty accurate result. Good luck to you hun!:hugs:

Thats good newss, i'll get one done tomorrow :)
I feel better knowing that, cos if i'd have taken one not being sure i'd have convinced myself it was a false neg xD Cos i worry too much like that.

And if it is a BFN, i'm gonna have to get this bar out... Note to anyone that reads this that may be thinking about the implant, read about all the side effects first xD

Thankyou Everyoneee! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"