Kindle fire had screen

mummylove

Reaction score
I've only had my kindle fire hd since Christmas and its getting scratches on already. I've just notice today it's got worse over night just by sitting there. It's still under 12 months warranty. My bro bought it off amazon but doesn't have the recipe. Can he still contact them as the item is on the list of stuff he bought

My husband bought mine as a christmas gift. It was still under warranty when I needed it replaced. Since it was registered to me (as they have to be registered to buy books) they were able to just look up the date it was purchased and sent me a new one the next day. No receipt needed. They have such great customer service!

The kindle is in my fellas name cus we have amazon prime which is his account. So could we jsut ring up then and i can get the order number

I don't think you even need the order number, just your account information. Try giving them a call and see what they say. They really are easy to work with.

when my kindle 2 broke i rang them up. it was purchased by someone else for my birthday, they just sent me new one nxt day and i sent other one back. It was registered to me and they were very good custermer srvice. At end of day they make more money you having a working one to order books

I rang them and they said its not covered for scratches. If it gets worse ill just have to pay to get screen replaced

could you buy a screen protector to stop it scratching. Im sure ive seen tjem selling them for kindle fire on amazon

i was going to say, i didnt think it would be covered for scratches, thats just general wear and tear

The cover come today but it bobbles no matter how neat i do it. Is there any others i could get that that dont happen

it will probably happen no matter what screen protector you try to put on it now because of the scratches :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->