Knock,knock....

~NEL~

Reaction score
Hi girls, let me introduce myself. I'm Neelam and have a 18 mo son.
Me n OH stopped using contreceptives last week so lets see what happens. Not expecting to get pregnant straight away as it took 2years last time round.
If it happens I will be over the moon if not then I will not worry just yet.
Looking forward to getting to know you
x

hello and welcome :) im dan, 24 and trying for my second baby! my first is 7 now. i had a coil fitted and it came out after a year on its own and since then we have not bothered with contraception, this month though ive had many symptoms but had lots of negative tests and im now 3 days late. fingers crossed the witch does stay away but if not i will be here alongside yourself :)

wishing you all the best xx

Hi Neelam, welcome! I am new to this too, it's nice to see other people in the same boat :) I think NTNP is a nice way of doing things, it's alot more chilled out isn't it x

hello and welcome :) im dan, 24 and trying for my second baby! my first is 7 now. i had a coil fitted and it came out after a year on its own and since then we have not bothered with contraception, this month though ive had many symptoms but had lots of negative tests and im now 3 days late. fingers crossed the witch does stay away but if not i will be here alongside yourself :)

wishing you all the best xx

Hi Neelam, welcome! I am new to this too, it's nice to see other people in the same boat :) I think NTNP is a nice way of doing things, it's alot more chilled out isn't it x

This morning when I started my period i realised i am more trying than not-trying lol. I am kinda chilled about it the majority of the time but the day my period arrives i got a horrible sinking feeling. Oh well guess need to have more:sex: lol. x

Hi! I just joined in here yesterday so I'm new too. I have a 23month old son and DH & I are happy to wait a year or 2 for baby number 2, or not, we'll see! I'm still bf'ing and AF still hasn't returned since I had my son so thinking getting pregnant really soon is out the window, but you never know do you :)

This morning when I started my period i realised i am more trying than not-trying lol. I am kinda chilled about it the majority of the time but the day my period arrives i got a horrible sinking feeling. Oh well guess need to have more:sex: lol. x

Haha, I discovered the same thing 2 days ago! I honestly didn't think I'd mind when AF turned up, but was secretly gutted and spent the whole of Thursday at work feeling really down and miserable! Boooo!

At least the old witch had the good grace to turn up this week and not next. I've got 2 christmas parties to go to next week and I would have been really mad if she had turned up then! lol :) x

Hi! I just joined in here yesterday so I'm new too. I have a 23month old son and DH & I are happy to wait a year or 2 for baby number 2, or not, we'll see! I'm still bf'ing and AF still hasn't returned since I had my son so thinking getting pregnant really soon is out the window, but you never know do you :)

Hi and welcome! You never know! x

EDDJANUARY10- You never know, good luck n btw Ihsan is 2 cute.
AMS23- A little OT but we call LO Ams for short, ooh 2 xmas parties hope u enjoy em,x

hello everyone. I've been looking for a NTNP group!! Our DD is 9 months old and while I'm not in a hurry to get pregnant again I'm also not getting any younger. It tooks us 9 months to get pregnant the last time so we are excited to just be relaxed and not worried about it.

hello everyone. I've been looking for a NTNP group!! Our DD is 9 months old and while I'm not in a hurry to get pregnant again I'm also not getting any younger. It tooks us 9 months to get pregnant the last time so we are excited to just be relaxed and not worried about it.

Welcome to our little group xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->