Knocked Up Naughties

Awwww flowertot he's gorgeous!!!!!

Had to put this up.

jan2.jpg

He's 13lbs 14oz now I can't believe it!!

With all these naughties baby pics I can't wait to meet ours.
Congrats again Flowertot.

Well, I had the hospital consultant appointment today to check on my growth. In a nutshell my community midwife was concerned I was measuring 35 weeks rather than my official 36 weeks and wanted me to pop to the hospital just to be on the safe side. After a lengthy 1.5 hour wait I was seen, only to be faced with a consultant who was very confused about why I had been sent. She could not understand why my midwife had recommended I come when only measuring 1cm off. Anyway, after a quick once over I was given the all clear and reassured. It was frustrating to have wasted a morning time wise, but I suppose better to be safe than sorry. It was obvious from the consultants tone that she thought it was a complete inappropriate referral and did not seem to impressed with my midwife. Glad all is ok though.

Loving this maternity leave. Did not think I would be enjoying the time off as much as I am. I was obviously ready for it!

Sorry for rambling.

:hugs: to you all.

glad the consultant could reassure you. is your miswife newley qualified cos it sounds like she had a bit of a wobble.

well callum has ben very needy today, every time i put him down he would wake up and cry. typical cos i wanted to get the cleaning done ready for the health visitor coming tom.

he is fast asleep now it is too late to do anything. :dohh:

what did your health visitors do on the first visit those who have already had a visit.

Ahhh, Flower, Leo is completely gorgeous, congrats to you and your family. xx

OMG - currently on 9 hours and 15 minutes sleep and still waiting for Z to wake up :happydance: :happydance:

Off for coffee with the NCT ladies this morning so hope she wakes up at some point :rofl: I never thought I'd see this day :happydance: :happydance:

Wow Blondie, sounds fantastic. I'm not getting that much sleep at the mo, even without baby :rofl:
Have a lovely day with the NCT girls.

Beth, If it is any consolation I am sure the health visitor will not be looking at the state of the house. Hope Callum is better today for you.

Nope, Midwife is in her 50's so don't know what was going on the day I saw her.

gosh blondie, are you drugging the girl????? lol

well the health visitor was lovely. def not the oger they are made out to be.

thanklfully callum settled for the night and slept for 3 hr stints and seams more settled today. i ve started him on the infacol, as i think he had a bit of colic yest. i ve also decided to switch him to formula now. the expressing is really hard work now im home alone and its taking too long.

I could so get used to this :) Zara currently still asleep after going down at 11pm last night so we are coming up to 9 and a half hours :happydance: :happydance: - she isn't sleeping much during the day at the moment, much happier playing for hours with the odd hours sleep here and there and come late evening she is out for the count :rofl:

Had a lovely time at NCT coffee - was 6 babies and 5 mums there and all babies were happily playing on the mats. Coffee turned into a 4 hour gossip session so we were out of the house for about 5 hours and apart from the odd little cry when she was getting overtired Zara was a star :)

Tonight is supposed to be my night off with Alex getting up to do the morning feed so I can have a lie in but I feel a bit guilty about that now as we both went to bed at the same time and he had to get up to go to work when his alarm went off and I stayed in bed :rofl: - I even got a cup of tea in bed before he left :)

Tomorrow we are going to try and do the metro centre for the first time - Alex will no doubt be hogging the pram all day but it will be so nice to get out as a family and do something rather than stay in looking at the snow :)

Ive been having period pains since about half 11ish, maybe earlier. how exciting :lol: prob means sod all but we shall see!

hi ladies.

really sorry but can't do personal messages. have scanned the last couple of pages and everyone seems to be doing well.

My little man does not sleep! he is forever attached to the breast. he falls asleep and i put him down then he wakes up and is searching for milk again. really tired but its early days and i'm sure he will settle down soon. aside from the lack of sleep i am totally in love :cloud9:

will try to write my birth story in the next couple of days.

hi ladies.

really sorry but can't do personal messages. have scanned the last couple of pages and everyone seems to be doing well.

My little man does not sleep! he is forever attached to the breast. he falls asleep and i put him down then he wakes up and is searching for milk again. really tired but its early days and i'm sure he will settle down soon. aside from the lack of sleep i am totally in love :cloud9:

will try to write my birth story in the next couple of days.

He will settle hun, If you look back on my post when orry first came he was forever feeding and not sleeping, now he seems to have settled down alot (or i've just got use to his routine lol)

glad it's going well tho hun, enjoy chick x x

ohhh samzi your update sounds good hun,

Has anyone heard from meemee?

Blondie I'm so gald zara loves her sleep at last, i bet those nights of colic is a distant memory!

Msmith: glad your enjoying mat leave, this is your time now hun to relax before LO arrives!

To all :hugs:

Well Orry for the first time has gone down all by him self i can't beleive it, he starting to show real signs of routine and settling with his feeds and sleep (altho not as long as zara hehehe) fingers crossed things carry on this way as i'm getting use to more sleep now :happydance:

Beth hows you and callum?

ive had some more tonight and i thought my waters might have started to go as i went to the loo and my knickers had a small wet patch on them. managed to go for bmi as i thought thats what may be causing the pains..but im still having them on and off so im confused.com :lol:

ive had some more tonight and i thought my waters might have started to go as i went to the loo and my knickers had a small wet patch on them. managed to go for bmi as i thought thats what may be causing the pains..but im still having them on and off so im confused.com :lol:

have you lost any more water hun?

owwww i'm so excited for you !!! (even if it may be nothingbut still exciting)

xx

i dont seem to have, if it was even that in the first place :rofl:

pains have disappeared now too..
oops i spoke too soon!

took callum to my uncles today and gt some pics done, we had real trouble with the light though which it being a crappy day and callum decieded to sleep through most of it.

he has taken to formula no problems, my boobs are killing me though.

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/callum22110001.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/callum22110013.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/callum22110014.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/callum22110003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member