Knocked Up Naughties

they have stopped. all i have now is a baby kicking me in the ribs and its not nice! :lol:

full term on sunday, cant believe it!!

:lol: hopefully not! watch me still be here in 4 weeks time though with nothing to show for it :rofl:

aww flowertot im sure he'll settle down in time :hugs:
callum is so gorgeous beth!!
well this will hopefully be my last post till i have my little one here!
getting induced tomorrow at 7.30am! so thats only 11 hours away :happydance::yipee::happydance: im so excited!!! :bunny:

im hoping that every thing goes okay though, because iv been having a few CTG scans and buby's been having a few heart rate decelerations when i get large braxton hicks so hopefully it'll deal okay with contractions and i can have a normal birth :)
Well i'll talk to you all again when im a mummy :D xoxox

Good luck Meemee!!!!
You'll be fine.

Can't wait to see pics of your LO.

Good luck Meemee,
Glad everyone else seems to be well and hope ur not waiting too long Samzi

AFM, saw MW on Thursday, seems UTI was caught in time as sample was clear, she wants another sample sending next week 2 weeks after finishing antibiotics. I think she is finding me ever so bemusing and got told off for over analysing everything. I cannot be that bad though as she offered to see me at 13 weeks to try and find a HB as I still hadn't got my scan through,as I am finding it easier to get through with aiming points. When I went in though I was ready to accuse her of not booking my scan, it arrived on the doormat 10 minutes after I got home :dohh: Scan is on the 10th Feb when I'll be 12+6, and have rearrange to see MW at 14 weeks.
So I just have to not bleed between now and then...

good luck meemee.

mum2be, great news about the scan date, not that long now.

i have the best sister in the world, she spoils callum rotten. she has bought him a bumbo, cant wait til he can use it.

Good luck Meemee, can't wait to see the pictures of your LO.
Mum2be, your scan date is the same week I am due, not long to go!!!
Samzi, anymore news???

No signs my end, happily cleaning and baking. Just waiting for the cakes to cool before digging in!!

:hugs: to you all.

Good luck Meemee, we'll be thinking of you.

Mum2be, glad you got your scan date through, your midwife sounds lovely.

Who's going to be first Samzi or Msmith???

Glad all is well with our other naughty babies.

xx

Beth callum is perfect hun, love the photo's

Any news on meemee?

Mum2be: would you like me to send you my heart monitor it really helped reassure me when i was at your stage and all the way through to be honest. I'm not useing it at the moment and you would of had lo by the time on the third one. PM if you do.

ohhh it so exciting at the moment with you girls we've got so many lo coming in such a short period of time.

pipkintyler how are you hun?

To all you ladies hugs

when are you planning on starting to try for number 3.

im gonna start trying for number 2 in jan 2011.

when are you planning on starting to try for number 3.

im gonna start trying for number 2 in jan 2011.

I think it will be sept/oct time, as my period hasn't come through so i think i'm one of the lucky ones who breast feeds and it stops yay so going to get my body back to normal for a few months after stopping the breast. ohhh we could be back to ttcing together again (can't beleive i'm getting a little excited again about ttcing)

im back!
I got induced at 7.30am this morning, labour kicked in properly at around 5pm and my beautiful little girl Sienna Claire was born at 8.05pm weighing 7.2 pounds with the cord wrapped twice around her neck and then a rather large knot in the cord also!
was bloody painful but so worth it! we're all home now and feeling good :D

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn45/nikdamnstraitdowman/P1010715.jpg

:wohoo: happy 37 weeks to me. can believe i have got here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->