Knocked Up Naughties

Beth callum is perfect hun, love the photo's

Any news on meemee?

Mum2be: would you like me to send you my heart monitor it really helped reassure me when i was at your stage and all the way through to be honest. I'm not useing it at the moment and you would of had lo by the time on the third one. PM if you do.

ohhh it so exciting at the moment with you girls we've got so many lo coming in such a short period of time.

pipkintyler how are you hun?

To all you ladies hugs

Hi Tori, I'm fine thanks, can't wait for it to be my turn but I've got at least 10 weeks to go, oh well never mind the last week has flown by so I'm hoping the rest do to. xx

Congratulations Meemee :) She is gorgeous :happydance:

OK so who is next? :rofl:

is he already? but they do say the first few years go quick, My DD has moved like a whirl wind!

cant believe callum is 4 weeks old already.

I know, it has gone so quickly with all the naughty babies, I was tlalking last night to DH as am meeting someone else I met on here for coffee this week and DH said that 'her baby will be almost a month now' (he got confused) so I said oh u mean Beth, then I was like crikey that has gone quick... I was quite shocked that he had remembered (and was obviously listening back in December!) :rofl:

All quiet my end Samzi. I think you have been having more symptoms than me so maybe you are next in line.
As much as I want to meet LO I am enjoying some 'me' time with lie ins etc. Can't imagine we'll be getting many of those when LO arrives.
:hugs:

I still can't quite believe that I have a full grown baby inside. I know it sounds weird but still can't quite get my head around it.

Im the same sometimes.

I feel like ive been pregnant for ever :rofl: i bet it will be really strange when shes here and my bump has gone

Hi Girls!!:flower:

We are back from the UK, and so much has happened to all of you!

Flower, Leo is gorgeous, congratulations!!:happydance:

Meemee, your girl is just beautiful!:happydance:

Beth and Blondie, Callum and Zara are gorgeous!

RaeRae, your kids are beatiful!

Samzi, congrats on being full term! Can't wait to see you and MsSmith bring home your little ones!

Mum2be, sounds like all is going well, yay!

Tori, glad Orry is giving you a bit more sleep!

I know I'm missing loads of you, sorry, too many to remember!:hugs: to you all, though!

Well, our trip went very well, Harper was a superstar on both flights, and my in-laws were totally in love with her! It is great to be home, though. We moved Harper into her nursery upon our return...she woke every couple of hours the first night, but last night she went down at 8 and didn't wake until 3 for a feed, then back to sleep until 6. I'm jealous of you, though, Blondie...9 hours would be just fantastic!

Now I am dreading returning to work, which I have to do February 5th.:nope: It is goign to be soooo hard.

Harper is doing fabulously, she smiles and giggles all the time now, it is such a fun stage!

Well, she's squeaking, I'd better go tend to her. :hugs: to you all!!

coffee sounds good Beth, dunno if u have much planned for this week but I need to go to the white rose on Thursday or friday as need to go trouser hunting (and then probably top hunting) as none of my trousers fit me well enough for a night out :hissy:

Sounds as though u had a fab time Caitlenc...

i can do either hun, just tell me the day and time and we ll meet you there.

friday then? what time suits u? have got some bits to do in the morning, but should be free from lunch time xx looking forward to it :)

hi ladies.

beth - those pics of callum are gorgeous.

meemee - congratulations. sienna is beautiful.

samzi - happy full term.

hi to everybody else.

Leo has started to sleep slightly longer now. last night he went to sleep at 9.30pm and didn't wake until 1am for a feed, then went back down from 2am until 5am. most of the time its at least every 1 hour to 1.5 hours. hopefully he will continue to sleep for longer. will try to get some more pics on later. i've still not managed to write birth story but will do soon, promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->