Knocked Up Naughties

hi all, had my second midwife appointment today and had my bloods done.
next appointment is 15th july.
she rang the hospital to check i was in the system as i havent had a scan date yet and i am so should get a date through soon.
didnt bother going back to work after the appointment as we are quiet and im shattered so took some annual leave.
im so looking forward to a sleep in tom and 3 days off.

yay your back, I couldn't see any of your post in the last few days or was that just me lol?

Hope you get some rest hun you need it by the looks of things :hugs:

sorry hun, i had the shift pattern from hell, 4 night shifts, finished mon morning and was back for 2 long days tue wed.
i was so tired i ve done nothing today but watch greys anatomy season 1, bliss

Im not joining just yet but il be with you ladies soon... :hugs:

We are keeping a place warm for you Samzi :hugs: got everything crossed...

I'm so sick of this rain today - weather is cold, windy and wet :( What happened to that gorgeous weather we had last week :( I've ordered loads of summery maternity wear seeing as running out of clothes and now I've got nothing warm to wear in this weather :hissy:

Hope there is room for a little one.......
I POAS when I got in from work AND......

Attachments

• IMG_1688 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1688 (Small).JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
hey girls how are i see we have lines :D:D:D:D well done girls!!! well today i took an opk test yesterday i never had a line today i had a faint line so ovlulation shouldnt be far off i need some advice though how many times should i test ovulation should happen next week so how many times should i test and when is the best time too :sex: ??? i wanna hit it on a button this time im new to ovulation sticks :D:D:D xxxx

welcome rae rae, glad you found us.

well i still dont have a scan date yet, but we realised yest that it is gonna be while my mum and dad are away on hol. :dohh:
my mum was gonna come with me. now im stuck as to who can come with me. dont think my sister will be able to get time off work so looks like i could be going to it alone unless i can find a friend who can get time off work.

how much does that suck!!

Wow I'm away for a couple of days and look what happens... :)

MSmith - congratulations :happydance: - looks like the new best of the rest thread is starting to send us some new knocked up naughties :)

Raerae - glad you found us :) Just been looking at the second tri bump photos and you are looking blooming marvellous :)

Beth - oh that's a shame about your mum being away for scan date, hopefully you can find someone to come with you though if not I'm sure you will be fine alone - if I was nearer I'd offer to come and keep you company :)

16 weeks for me today :happydance: (and that means for Caitlen aswell :) ) and whatever baby is up to in there I wish it would stop - ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch

I'm not sure what it is doing but it feels like someone is pulling on my belly button from the inside - it happened about 5 times last night (lasting a couple of seconds each time) and it's happened a couple of times today. I think uterus must be pushing on a nerve or something but it's blinkin painful - really hope that isn't what kicks feel like as I thought it was supposed to feel nice :)

:hugs:

i did another ic today and the line showed :happydance: they werent a dud batch after all :lol:

Hello Ladies!

Hope you have all had a nice weekend.

Looks like we are going to have a couple of newbies soon. samzi and msmith. its so exciting for them.

hey Rae Rae hope everything is ok with you.

i hope you are able to find someone to go to your scan with you beth. can't believe you've not had your appointment yet.

going to have a little look at the ttc thread now, see whats going on with them.

Glad that you are still getting nice lines Samzi - fingers crossed things keep going ok for you :)

Hi All,
I am tentatively venturing over here. Still very early days. VERY excited (understatment). I have done 2 tests from Tescos which both came up with lines within the 3 minute limit, but might go and buy a clear blue where the word 'pregnant' actually comes up. Think this may be the only way I actually believe it.
So..... the chilled out approach does seem to work. :rofl:
We have not told anyone yet but are seeing friends next week who will definitely guess when I am not drinking!! I think we will tell our close friends and parents pretty soon as I know I will want their support if anything goes wrong.
Well, it is good to be over here with you.
:hugs:

Hi Girls!!!

raerae, so glad you found us! How are you doing?:hugs:

Blondie, happy 16 weeks, bump buddy!! :happydance: Hopefully the weather will get better soon so you can wear your cute new clothes!

Samzi and Ms Smith, so great to see you guys over here!:hugs:

Beth, I wish I lived nearby, I'd be at that scan with you if I could. It will be amazing wether you're alone or with someone, though.:hugs:

Flower, how are you feeling??

:hug: to anyone I missed!!

Congratulations everyone getting bfp's!! It's all very exciting!

I can't believe I'm 19 weeks now. It seems to have gone so fast! I was only 4 weeks when I found out and now I have this massive bump! I've decided the baby has fetal insomnia or something because I'll feel it maybe once or twice in the day and from about 10pm I'll start feeling a lot. To be honest I'm still very nervous and wish I was feeling a lot more. I still haven't heard the heartbeat or anything so I might ask about it in clinic tomorrow.

I've got my next scan on the 23rd of June. That's the biggie. I'll be 21 +1 then so I just hope everything is ok! It's mad to think I'm probably half way through the pregnancy now coz I had to have Zoe at 38 weeks. It has gone so fast.

How is everyone feeling?? Any scans coming up I can have a nose at lol

Hi Girls!!!

raerae, so glad you found us! How are you doing?:hugs:

Blondie, happy 16 weeks, bump buddy!! :happydance: Hopefully the weather will get better soon so you can wear your cute new clothes!

Samzi and Ms Smith, so great to see you guys over here!:hugs:

Beth, I wish I lived nearby, I'd be at that scan with you if I could. It will be amazing wether you're alone or with someone, though.:hugs:

Flower, how are you feeling??

:hug: to anyone I missed!!

i'm doing well thanks Caitlen. i've done loads of cleaning today and have made a nice cottage pie for dinner.

i cant wait to get a bump. i'm hoping that it shows earlier with this being my second. my belly is sticking out but its just bloat.

Oh and i've got a scan in 9 days Rae Rea, i'm counting down!

hey rae, good to see you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->