"knocking on buddies door"

vagazelled? whats that :dohh:

is that mean you have a design or accessories of some sort..if so then i always have had some kind of trim down there so to speak lol as i think pete appreciates it ruther than a big hairy bush lol sorry if tmi lol :haha: :haha:

ha! It was on the only way is essex and it little jewels stuck to the skin just above your 'area' x

omg i hate getting mine out at the hospital let alone to have it out at a party

hey girlies sorry ive not be about not having a good time at min.

how are you are

sarah look at charlie go. clever boy xx

lynz gorg ring so happy for you xx lovely pics as always

cla how you doing hun good news that the was nothing wrong on scan hopefully you will have some answers soon xxx

amanda, hope your all ok over there and malcome is behaving himself xx

What's wrong bea I hope you are ok Hun xx

hey bea..dont feel allown hun. you know we here if your feeling low. just talk to us we will kick you up the arse :)

big hugs xxx

Im Here Girlies,

Just got so much going on, i just cannot bond with honor atall mummys should be pround not look at there LO and cry because they cant be. i come off maternity at the end of feb and i really dont know how we are going to cope im off to job centre in a bit to see what my options are. Phil doesnt want me to go back to work yet as he can see it is going to make things worse and make me completly reject Honor which i think he may be right. My head is all over the place i feel so low im not eating or anything just dont feel like it. I just dunnno what to do anymore and im fed up with putting up a front xxxx

Im Here Girlies,

Just got so much going on, i just cannot bond with honor atall mummys should be pround not look at there LO and cry because they cant be. i come off maternity at the end of feb and i really dont know how we are going to cope im off to job centre in a bit to see what my options are. Phil doesnt want me to go back to work yet as he can see it is going to make things worse and make me completly reject Honor which i think he may be right. My head is all over the place i feel so low im not eating or anything just dont feel like it. I just dunnno what to do anymore and im fed up with putting up a front xxxx
Oh hun, have you been to see your gp? It sounds a lot like PND so there is help there for you. I didn't realise quite the extent of it all, please don't ever feel you have to put on a front with us, we're all here for you. Xx :hugs: :flower: xx

Bea I really think you should go and speak to someone again they should be helping you Hun. It's been going on to long now Hun please go and see someone again xx

have you looked at groups bea? speaking to other women that feel like you, may help you understand and help you bond in other ways. it must be so hard for to look at your girl and not want her near you...i obviously dont feel that way so i can't feel your pain..but i can understand how that allown makes you feel. what you gotta realise hun..is one you will never be alone we will always be here regardless....we dont judge or cuss we simple are here to help in everyway we can ok...two i dont think you actually can see that your alot closer than you (feel) honor seems so happy in her picture and thats only down to you. look at the love in her eyes..you have done that. you maybe at ends thinking it will never happen..but the more honor grows up the more personality she gives...you will come round to it more and more each day. i study things like this im not 100% correct no, but i can help by giving you my little 2p to hopfuly help you see that there is light. plus when you have other worries going on in your life it doesnt exactly help the situation. seems you have a supportive loving partner...which thats is the most important part. you may have your ups and downs but hes there for you :)

with regards to maternity running out....i know how you feel there, mine ends march and im thinking what the hell will i do..i've got savings but after this,you cant save money if you havent got monies to save? i dont have family round here and i dont believe in nannies anymore(not this day and age) its too dangerous. so my only option is..is to stay at home to support my baby the house and pete. i'm thinking bout my options as in to do something from home, not sure what yet but i no i have to think of something. im sure the jobcentre will help you bea, give you some advice which then you can give me eh? :)

all i can say is hun, your doing alot better than you"feel" your doing...i no you dont feel that now but its sooo obvious you love honor....shes growing and looking to pretty and so happy..hopfuly with abit mroe support abit more time you will come round to this and see what we all see.

please please do not ever feel alone or that you have to put on front ok..you ARE NOT ALONE ok? there is so many people that go through this and yeah theres the few minority that cant get past it...but there is more of a higher chance that you will over come this and enjoy being a mummy alot more. just keep doing what your doing hun. you really are doing such a great job...pictures say alot xxx

SORRY FOR MY ESSAY LOL X

Just a quick note as off to bed, will be back on prob monday now to update properly. Well i went to the jobcentre and if your partner works full time your not entitled to a penny not even if you have been signed off sick, im like you lynz i dont trust anyone to look after her either but doesnt look like im going to have much choice.

right girlies sorry to dash but im so tired will def come by monday and speak more xx

could you compromise and go back part time? That's what i'm hoping to do on 1st august x

Hello! It has been a looong time since I was on here! I had my little Aiden on July 30th, 2010. I know most of you had your babies around that time, and I was hoping you could give me a little update on how your baby is sleeping. Aiden's nighttimes have been a struggle for us. He still isn't sleeping through the night and really never has yet except for one odd week in his 3rd month. I just would love to know how he compares to other babies his age, and if you have any awesome tips, that would be great, too.
I loved seeing your pics of your babies, I was on here when most of you were still pregnant! I will post a pic or two of Aiden, too.

168657_710355924182_31104939_39338042_4170676_n.jpg

Phonepics 362.jpg

165258_709300698862_31104939_39328530_982462_n.jpg

ello kaity hun..long time indeed. nice to hear from you :) loving your pic of your little man he is just a handsome little boy :)

are you breast feeding? bottle? solids?

i find which (has helps me) feeding him some baby food about 9.30...i home cook some potatos, carrots and some chicken put it in a baby blender with a little water then i give him breast milk on top of that(or i use 4months+ organic baby jar food) ...he normally sleeps till 5.30am give him some more milk then he sleeps till 7am olcock then is awake for bout 3 hours till he has a little nap. but i do have the occasional night where he wake bout 2.30am but i just put him on top of me in bed give him some milk then he normally fulls asleep on me...then wakes again bout 6. i tend to find come night time feeding him in a dim light(or off) he fulls sleep alot quicker. playing with him throughout the day has made him become alot more tired come night time...

like i said this is what helps me. so i hope it can be helpful to you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->