"knocking on buddies door"

Hello girlies how is everyone been so quiet on this xxx

its coming along im bigger now then i was with rian so it looks like im going to be huge lol
hows honor getting on xxx

its a very neat bump your still so tiny yer hun honors good thanks not a baby any not a baby anymore shes deffinatly growing into a young lady xx

I guess life is keeping us all occupied. But I still think about you ladies! I have to take a picture of my bump and get it on here before baby comes. I'm 37 weeks now!...and really need to get things together.
not sure what i'm having. I want a girl, but I think it'll be another boy. Either way i'm thrilled and praying for a happy, calm and healthy kid.

I guess life is keeping us all occupied. But I still think about you ladies! I have to take a picture of my bump and get it on here before baby comes. I'm 37 weeks now!...and really need to get things together.
not sure what i'm having. I want a girl, but I think it'll be another boy. Either way i'm thrilled and praying for a happy, calm and healthy kid.

wow doesnt seem like yesterday you told us u were pregnant hun xx

I just realized I have about 2 more weeks to go and had a mini panic attack.I can't believe its so close, and I still have lots of little odds to do:dohh: oh boy.

You better pull your finger out and hurry up before the baby is here lol

quick check in to let you know I had a girl:) Safiya on 5/8. Everything is well now, just tired with two! Labor was relatively easy, took about 7 hours total, was really quick. Anyshoes, take care ladies, thinking of you all and missing the good company! https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/th_100MEDIA_PEACHES.jpg

quick check in to let you know I had a girl:) Safiya on 5/8. Everything is well now, just tired with two! Labor was relatively easy, took about 7 hours total, was really quick. Anyshoes, take care ladies, thinking of you all and missing the good company! https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/th_100MEDIA_PEACHES.jpg

Fantastic hun..she is gorgoeus and what a lovely name too :cloud9:

hope your all doing ok and little man is loving hes new baby sister :) xx

Oh my lord look at her she is perfect cant belive i have stayed away so long she is gorgeous hun and her name is perfect for her,

So how are all our lovely ladies i wish they would make an app for the iphone fr this shit as 9 times out of 10 im on my phone thats why i dony come by much :O(

well girlies are LO are comming up to the 2nd birthdays how fast has it gone Honor is 2 on sunday just doesnt seem possible

is anyones LO's beigging to turn in to such cheeky little monsters xxx

hey bea...how u doing?

yep andre is more than a monster he is the devils son lol

cant believe honor was 2 on monday. its gone so quick. what did u do for her bday/ xx

i know gone so quick she is so cheeky, were not to bad ta, we just had a little tea pary thing xxx

hey bea...how u doing?

yep andre is more than a monster he is the devils son lol

cant believe honor was 2 on monday. its gone so quick. what did u do for her bday/ xx

devils son that is so funny, im sure rian had 666 on his head when he was born lol

hi girlies hope you are all well, and littles ones keeping u busy, sorry not been about site wouldnt let me on till now for some reason xxx

I have finally got time to come on, I was wondering how everybody is doing xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"