KnockKnock,Can I Come In x

BellasMommy

Mommy Of 2+Preg 2nd Tri
Reaction score
Hi Girls My Names Jemma im 19 And Im Expecting My 3rd Baby :blush: :cloud9:! I Found Out 3 Days Ago And Am Still Trying To Come To Terms With It As Ive Already Had 2 Traumatising Births Anyway Hope Ur All Okay x

:hi: :)

you're from Birmingham! not too far from me (assuming Birmingham, England!)
i'm Charlotte! Congratulations hun xx

Hi im skye! Congrats on the LO:) Just keep an open mind and good attitude!! I just found out I'm pregnant with my first And im super nervous to tell my parents.. when did you have your first?

Im Lisa, I'm 18, and my daughter Emma is 7 months old. Welcome and congrats!

Hey Jemma, welcome to BnB and congrats on baby number 3, wow!
I'm Shannon, 19 and have a 2 month old named Victoria (Tori).
Welcome again!
:flower:

hi congrats
Im stef Im actually a 21teen and I have a little girl named Jaymee and my second is due on feb 24th.
Welcome

Hi welcome to BnB.
Im Emma Im 18 and have 10day old little girl called Hollie.
How old are your LO's?

Hello :) Congratulations on expecting baby number 3 :)
I am Layla, I am 16 and 36 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 ( a girl )
I also have a 2 year old little girl called Lily xx

Helloooooo, welcome!

My name is Amy, I'm 20 years old and have a 7 month old named Kenneth

Hey, congratulations hun.

I'm 20 and have a 5 month old girl called Ava Grace. x

hey, welcome and congrats
im leah.17 and i have a 3 1/2 month old little girl named gracelynn elizabeth

Wow! Congratulations on number three!

I'm Laura, 19 and mummy to an (almost) 18 month old little girl called Robyn, and a 8 day old boy, Logan.

xoxox

:hi: :)

you're from Birmingham! not too far from me (assuming Birmingham, England!)
i'm Charlotte! Congratulations hun xx

Hi char wherabouts are u from then? thank u n congrats 2 u 2!! xx :)

Hi im skye! Congrats on the LO:) Just keep an open mind and good attitude!! I just found out I'm pregnant with my first And im super nervous to tell my parents.. when did you have your first?

Hiya aww i didnt tell my mom the letter for my scan came through the door and she decided to open it,she then phoned me screaming down the phone that i was to young as i was only 16 but she came round after a couple of days,dont stress ur parents will probably be annoyed but they'll come round,with this pregnancy i made my oh's mom tell her & she said 'oh well its done know theres no point in me shouting at you' :) xx

Hi welcome to BnB.
Im Emma Im 18 and have 10day old little girl called Hollie.
How old are your LO's?

Hiya How r u finding motherhood chick? Bella-Jai's 2yrs n 7months & Evie-Mai's 9months n 6days x

Hello :) Congratulations on expecting baby number 3 :)
I am Layla, I am 16 and 36 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 ( a girl )
I also have a 2 year old little girl called Lily xx

aww bless congratulations,is lily excited to be having a little sister /,i tried to explain to bella-jai the other day n she said ok walked up to evie and said the babys going to come out of mommys bellybutton like you did eve ok i will look after you now,i couldnt stop laughing at her xx

aww bless congratulations,is lily excited to be having a little sister /,i tried to explain to bella-jai the other day n she said ok walked up to evie and said the babys going to come out of mommys bellybutton like you did eve ok i will look after you now,i couldnt stop laughing at her xx

Thank you :) I don't think she really understands i think she just thinks i am fat haha :) I tell her that her little sister is in my belly and read her stories about being a big sister. Lily puts her head on my bump and sings nursery rhymes and the baby kicks :) Then she looks at me all confused. Aaaawww that is really cute :) They are both lovely names too xx

hi hun, im lucy and im 20, i only have my stepdaughter amy. you live near me too!! xx congratulations on the 3rd baby hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->