Knowsley Safari Park

Squidge

Mummy & WTT <3
Reaction score
Has anyone been? What's it like?

We're trying to find somewhere to take DD over the bank holiday weekend as she loves animals etc but don't want to go to Knowsley and it turn out to be rubbish especially as it's looking at a 150 mile round trip.

I've been a couple of times and really enjoyed it. There's a safe route around the baboons rather than through them if you value your car. It's kinda funny to watch other cars go through though. Theres a few bits you can walk around too, and a sealion show that's quite good :) xx

I don't know where you are based, but Longleat is lovely too. I've never been to the one you have mentioned.

i've been and tbh I wasn't that impressed. West Midlands Safari Park is much better imo. Woburn is also pretty good

I'm in south Yorkshire so will have a look online and see what I can find.

We went over Easter and it was fab! I would recommend going early in the morning like as soon as it opens because it's less busy then. We got there early and had more or less a clear run around the first time. We went in the baboon bit and they jumped on the car but didn't do any damage. We then went round a second time a little later that day and it was busier and not as good xxx

we adored it :) cant wait to go back.....the babbons are fab when you drive through them lol and there is a fun fair too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->