K's Journal To (A Small) Big White Dress

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Helllllooo =]

My name's K. Im 21 and have a little boy called Jay who is just over 7 months old.

Im getting married in 8 months - 2 weeks and 2 days time and I don't want to be the size I am now! Plus I want another baby in 2011 and I don't want OBESE stamped on my notes this time, thank you!

Im currently following Slimming World. I've tried various diets since I started gaining weight at aged 16, I've probably tried them all!

I have about 7st left to lose which will take me to about 9st5, but I will stop where I feel comfortable! My weigh day is thursday and I'll be posting a food diary and maybe some recipes!

I think I've done quite well today. I did have a few naughty drinks and crisps last night!

Brunch:
2x Quorn sausages
2x Lean bacon slice
Baked beans
2 x Slice wholemeal bread HEX
2x Mini Babybel HEX
Mushrooms

Banana

Dinner
Sweet potato wedges
Steak
Peas

You have already taken a great first step! Keep on going! I'm looking forward to seeing how much you loose this week.

02/01/09

Brunch
Jacket Potato
Quorn Pieces
Peas
Sweetcorn
Fromage frais
1tbs of lf mayo 2 syns

Banana

Tea
Chicken Dhansak 6.5 syns
Pain boiled rice

I was going to have a healthy stir fry but that kind of went out the window! Still below 15syns today though so thats all good!

Todays been good. I've been bloody knackered allllll day though which isn't good.

Breakfast
2X Alpen light bars HEX
6X Chicken bites 8.5 syns

Lunch
Pasta
Tuna
Fromage frais
Cucumber

Dinner
Turkey stir fry
Plain noodles

LF chocolate mousse 4 syns

Breakfast
2 Alpen light bars
Apple

Lunch
35g (dried weight) pasta
Baked beans
Chopped tomatoes
2 Quorn sausages

Tea

Not sure what Im having for dinner tonight. Im going out with friends this evening so will probably have a jacket potato or a salad while im out. Followed by some vodka! I can have 4 single shots of vodka for 10 syns, part of me is thinking not to bother and just have the crunchie thats in the fridge!

I went on the scales and I've lost 3 out of the 4lbs I put on at xmas already. I really want to get rid of that lb before thursday!

Your doing so well hun, can i ask what hex means though?

Hex = healthy extra, things like bread/cereal bars and cheese/milk

I've been naughty! We went to London to see Jersey boys last night and went to pizza hut - it was either that or subway!

Thats weight on this week! Must try harder!

Despite being naughty I lost 3lbs this week =] Im really happy with that! I've got rid of what I put on over Xmas in nearly a week!

Im aiming for 2lbs this week, early morning gym session tomorrow morning before OH goes to work, Im quite looking forward to it!

I had some oat cakes the other night not thinking they'd be loads of syns - 2.5 EACH!!
I had 5 of them - oops!!!

I've not had any chocolate at all the last 2 days which is a very long time for me. I've not been to the gym eaither since friday morning. Im aiming to go twice before Thursday.

Here's whats been done today

Breakfast
2 Linda McCartney sausages
Baked beans
Mushrooms

Lunch
Uncle Bens mushroom rice pouch 2 syns
Muller fat free

Dinner
Roast pork
potatoes
carrots
parsnips
yorkshire pudding 2 syns
4 tbs gravy 3 syns
Muller fat free

Today =]

Breakfast
Baked beans
Apple

Lunch
Jacket potatoe
Tuna
Spring onions
Cucumber
Fromage Frais
Tbs light mayo - 2SYNS
Muller light
Banana

Tea
Mince meatballs
Tagetelli
Onions
Chopped tomatoes
Muller light
Apple

Mini Maltesers 5.5 SYNS

Back to the gym tomorrow to try get my 3 sessions a week in! Have to be there and back by 8.30am, boooooooooooooooo!

I hope I've done well this week!

Didn't get to go to the gym today cos Josh was up before I was meant to go. I NEED to go tonight if I can find a babysitter =]

Breakfast
Beans
Meat patties
2 flat mushrooms

Lunch
2 Jacket potatoes - nothing on them because I don't have anything in!

Im dreading being weighed tonight bloody witch showed her face so I know I will probably stay the same or gain this week, typical!!!!

Breakfast
2x wholemeal bread HEX
48g lf cheese HEX
Beans
2x WW sausages 1SYN
2x small lean bacon slices

Lunch
Banana
Mulller light

Tea

Wow you are doing really well hun:happydance: Don't let the witch put you off, if you ss tonight then next week will make up for it. :hugs:

Ooops, must try update this daily!

I out on 0.5lb last week.

Been extra extra good this week, it better bloody show. I've switched to red for a couple of days to see if that helps me, I think I was possibly eating too many carbs last time so hopefully this will kick start it (again)

Breakfast
2x Weetabix HEX
25ml SS milk HEX
Melon

Lunch
Chicken
Cajun spice
Cucumber
Tomato
Pepper
Fromage frais
Lettuce