La bassine pools

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
Just been looking at their site and noticed that they do a 'professional' pool, is this stronger than the normal pool, or is there actually no difference? lol

I'm stressing over pools already as last time I had 2 pools split during the practice run and a 3rd split during labour, and the labour was only 15 minutes long, I barely had time to get in even!!

wow - you poor thing. Im not too sure regarding the bassine professional pool - perhaps send them an e-mail.

Which pools split on you? I used a large birth pool in a box last time with no problems. I think i wighted 10.7 - 11 stone.

x

I think it was probably something I was doing wrong as opposed to it being the fault of the pools, as it was 2 different brands! Altho, I followed the sintructions step by step, so I'm at a complete loss as to where I went wrong!

The first 2 were both aquaborn ones, they were brilliant and replaced the first one the next day, and after that split to, I asked for a refund rather than another pool, which again, they sorted out straight away!

And the 3rd, that I birthed in was a la bassine pool. I can't comment on their customer service because when OH announced that it has also split, I was happily sat with LO in my arms, so I wasn't really listening to him :lol:

The professional pool is for using more than once, like renting out. It may be a tad stronger, but the regular La Bassine is pretty strong. I used that one and was very pleased.

I have a la basinne this time. noticed on the leaflet it says that water should not be put into the pool at greater than 38 degrees. Obviously you want the pool at 37 degrees so I imagine it would be easy to go over and apparently water over 38 degrees leads to damage, perhaps this was an issue with yours?

I have a la basinne this time. noticed on the leaflet it says that water should not be put into the pool at greater than 38 degrees. Obviously you want the pool at 37 degrees so I imagine it would be easy to go over and apparently water over 38 degrees leads to damage, perhaps this was an issue with yours?

Possibly with the first 2.. but not the 3rd one, coz my labour was so short, we didn't even have time to fill it up, we were in the middle of adding the hot to warm it up when LO was born :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->