labor? confused...

K

kellysays2u

Alright so all day I have been having really bad cramping and feeling like need to number 2... Which I did LOTS (tmi but it was all loose and what not). But now I am still getting that feeling of needing to poo but cant and the cramps have gotten even worse with some lower back ache... So my question is due they sound like they could be contractions to any of you?

I had what I thought were contractions before a tightening that was only somewhat painful and they got regular coming and going... these dont come and go there constant but are more painful... WTH is going on with me!!!!!

I just want baby out!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

oooohhh definately sounds promising - previous contractions for me were always in my bum.

Hope this is the start for you:happydance::happydance::happydance:

It could be starting hun x
I was at my regular appointment today and mentioned about the period pains I am getting,that they increasing and getting stronger .
Also about being on theloo a lot(loose bowels) and my consultant told me to keep close eye because it sounded like I was gearing up for baby to come.

You are definitely due so I think it could be it for you xxx
How far apart are your contractions?

Before when I had what i thought were contractions they were ten minutes apart and lasted about 12 hours and then just stopped... That was 2 fridays ago I was told it was probably just non-progressive labor as they werent all that painful and just stopped.

What I am having now is just constant pain with peaks every so often... I havent really checked to see if there regular but they dont seem to be and the peaks dont last long at all... I just dont know... My guess is its probably just nothing again lol.

Sound like you're just gearing and clearing out. You'll know once you get real contractions cos they'll stop you and you'll know for sure. If you're thinking Was that one? Then they're probably just BH.

Don't let them bug you and tire you out, try short hot baths and paracetamols. Get as much rest as you can and try and ignore them. If they are the real deal the above will not stop them and you'll have no choice but to notice them. You don't want to be going in to labour knackered.

I was due 9th - apparently it won't be long?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?? Grrrrr.

awwww sounds promising babe!!!! Call MW and tell her and she what she says?? Sounds like all good signs but huni!!!!!

Sounds like early labour good luck xxx

your having all the same signs that i have had and am having but i hope for your sake that your having a faster and easier time than i am :(

Good luck I hope it is the start for you, thinking of you, take care :hugs: Xx

your having all the same signs that i have had and am having but i hope for your sake that your having a faster and easier time than i am :(

I think we all are, It's gotta be a sign of a lazy April baby!

Wow hmm does sound good to me. Were you dialated any? I bet you might be now or the baby is def low. Pains = progress :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->