Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Hi!I am due on the 14th and have been experiencing similar to you.The other day I was having regular contractions for a couple of hours and they were pretty strong ones too.Still here waiting today!I am moving house on the 19th and was hoping he would either come early or a couple of weeks after my due date....the way it stands at the moment is that i'm worrying he'll come on the day we move and totally throw a spanner in the works.:dohh:

Good luck, I hope you get to meet your baby soon!! :flower: x

Fingers crossed your little man doesn't keep you waiting much longer!

My mom was a week late with me, and my son has proven over and over he will not do anything he doesn't want to lol. I have a feeling we are gonna go over due but.thank you ladies!!

My mom was a week late with me, and my son has proven over and over he will not do anything he doesn't want to lol. I have a feeling we are gonna go over due but.thank you ladies!!

Ive come to the.conclusion that im going over aswell. :(.

Might as well come to terms with it :(

Believe me, Amsan, I was in the same boat as you at 37/38 weeks. You hope that you'll be one of the ladies to go early, but by 39 weeks my brain had come to term with that it simply wasn't in the cards. It is now my due date and although I'm bummed that I might have to be induced, I am also more relaxed and content just knowing I made it here: to 40 weeks. :flower:

The practice labor is agonizing though. :( But keep your chin up, because it'll all be okay.

I'm getting more and more scared for labor too. As much as I want him here I am terrified to go through the process lol. Ugggh.

Ahahaha, that's something for me too! Everytime the backpain and cramps are getting intense, I'm like, OH GOD how am I supposed to go through actual labor if I'm in this much pain now?!

Right!!! Exactly! And then I actually IMAGINE pushing this 7ish lb baby out and it just terrified the shit out of me lol.

Its funny though, at the same time, i am so mentally prepared for it. I think the false labor just makes me more mad than anything.

I'm with you..I feel like I'm going to go over.. Tomorrow is the most pregnant I've ever been! My daughter came at 38+3. I have spent so much time on the ball the last few days...anytime I sit it's on the ball. It's causing a lot of cramping and but I've not had much for contractions. I'm just hoping the cramping is doing some thinning out! I have a loooong ways to go to get thinned. You've got most of the work out of the way being so thinned out at least! That's the hard part(except for you know, the pushing out of a watermelon :haha:) Soon. It can't possibly go for more than another 2 weeks...

My child would go that far over just to spite me :haha: I've not had the contractions really either. Also just cramping :(

In my last experience, my contractions were like period cramps. Don't discount them yet! I think it feels a little different for everyone. I have also heard those types of cramps are a way for you to dilate so maybe it's doing some of that! I had some bad cramps last night and was getting all excited lol and then nothing..

Such onry babies!!! Lol. I've had this random burning sensation at the top.of my bump all day too now???

With my last baby I lost the plug, bloody show, etc. the day before induction. The contractions were non-mistakable. Even though it was my first, I knew exactly what they were. They started in the morning (right before my grandmother's funeral....awesome) but fizzled out in the evening. The next day when I was induced, the contractions felt like period cramps for hours & progressively got worse. I'm so confused. I've been cramping for a week & have had some what felt like painful Braxton hicks. The last two mornings I actually felt like I was about to get my period with a dull back ache & cramping (don't miss that at all!). I had a back ache for hours last night. Nothing too painful, just dull. But I had my 38 week check yesterday & I'm 1/2 cm, high & thick. So wtf? It's so confusing & this is my second! Hang in there girl, he'll be here before you know it.

It really is confusing!!! Grrr.

Ouch! Just bent over (from sitting position) to check my sons nappy and had some awful pains. Can't do damage to her from bending...can I?

No don't worry. Bending over won't hurt your baby :) I've had that pain before too.

No don't worry. Bending over won't hurt your baby :) I've had that pain before too.

Phew! Thanks! I feel fine now but it felt really wrong at the time! Thankfully his nappy didn't need to be changed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->