Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

The contractions were sooooo painful and I cried when they couldn't register them and.told me I wasn't in labor. Another nurse suggested I sit up and then they finally started to register. Got into an actual room and they gave me synthetic morphine. Aaaamazing. Now I have gotten the epidural and I don't feel shit!!!!! Dilated to a four. Gonna break my water here soon.

Eeeek! How was getting the epidural?

Congrats newatthis!!!

Waters have been.broken!

Wahoooo Amsan!!! Can't wait for an update.

That chain reaction is no joke!!!! ;)

Still waiting for that "labor bug" to spread to me lol. I've sat on the ball for about 2 hours tonight. All I did was make my lady parts hurt more. Getting super random contractions. I guess at least they hurt a little. I have to go in to work tomorrow morning for a couple hours now, I so don't want to...but hell...what else am I gonna do? Not like I'm having a baby or anything! I think I am now at the point where I am going to try what you did Wilsey and say "To heck with it..you can stay in there!" I am not touching the ball again. I'm too tired to fight it anymore.

Glad you're comfortable Amsan! Those epidurals are pretty amazing once they're in. Hopefully things will fly by now that the water has broken! Soon you'll be meeting your little guy!

Wow, congratulations! Can't wait to read how it went, once you're rested and recovered :)

The epidural wasn't bad at all! Uncomfortable because she couldn't fins the right spot and I only felt a little pinch. My right leg is completely numb, left leg is so so. Not feeling ANY contractions at all. I feel great lol

Yahoooo ladies! Congrats newatthis and gooo Amsan!!!!

Woo congrats Newatthis.

Go Amsan...sounds like things are really going.

Im still at home was contracting until about 3am when finally fell asleep. Had loads more bloody show. Just getting ready to go for a big walk to try and get things going.

My contractions settled enough for me to fall asleep around 5am. This morning I've got lots of period pain and backache but only mild tightenings. Off round my parents today to celebrate my dad's birthday so will try and keep active and hope things pick up again.

And finally for an update!!! I had my yellow turned PINK! bundle at 3:22 pm yesterday the 10th :) We named her Cadence, she was 8 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long...SO big!! my other DD was 7 pounds.. She is completely healthy and perfect we are already home. I didn't tear at all which I was afraid of. I did ask for an epidural when I was 8cm dilated and he did it, and I felt everything still only on the right :( then as soon as I hit 8-9 cm I could feel everythign anyway as it was lower than where he put the epidural..30 minutes after I asked for it I was pushing. It hurt a ton and my poor butt is swollen lol but I am so happy!!!

Wow congratulations on your.pink bundle. Ive been waiting for an update from you. X

Good luck amsan.
I feel.like im going to be left all alone on this thread :cry:

Good luck amsan.
I feel.like im going to be left all alone on this thread :cry:

Plenty of us still waiting jodiex,don't give up hope!This may be it for all of us!!!:winkwink:

Hopefully :). I havnt had any signs though. When are u due? X

Hi Jodiex!My due date is tomorrow 13th!They say there is always calm before the storm....maybe it'll be that way for us.Plenty of us have had not very many signs but look at Amsan.We'll have our babies very soon,you wait and see!:hugs:

Whew! So!

I don't remember times or anything because that epidural was fuckin awesome. But at one point his heart rate started to drop significantly with each contraction. It always went right back up but they didn't want it to turn emergency so there was talk of a c section before my actual Dr got there. So the anesthesiologist came in and dosed me up with more of the epidural to prepare for c section, and then they gave me a shot to stop my contractions long enough to give baby a break. Well, after that I felt absolutely nothing! I couldn't even move my legs at ALL at this point. And the shot made my heart race super fast and gave me the shakes. Dr decided to do some practice pushes and it was so hard because I couldn't feel ANYTHING at all so I had no idea where or how hard I was pushing and my Dr kept yelling at me. I ended up throwing up :-/ oh, obviously he decided not to go through with the c section, it was a vacuum assist. Sorry lol. Anyway they shut off the epi so I could feel enough to push. My 6 lb 6 oz, 18 1/2 inch long monkey arrived at 319 on 10/12/13. I have a second degree tear and a periurethral tear? Or something like that. As they stitched me up (holy fucking ow) they set baby on me for skin to skin but up so high I couldn't even see him.

By the time they were done stitching me they took him to the nursery so I STILL haven't really seen him. Gonna try adding a picture here.

Massive congrats amsan!! Sounds like you had a bit of a roller coaster ride through all that. Hope you're both doing well and you have a speedy recovery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->