Labor Watch Thread

I'm having a consistent pinching feeling in my....cervix??? It's higher than pubic bone pain, but much lower than my belly button. Anyone have that, or know what it is?

Sorry can't help with that one, I've been having a tingling feeling in my fairy today, felt it once i'd finally sat down after deep cleaning the kitchen and oven. I was like 'what the heck is that now?' lol, everything gets me wondering these days!!!

Thank you! :) yes I credit the pineapple I drank before bed! :) Baby is 9lb1oz and nursed for over an hour right after birth! Sleeping now.

I felt the first "real" contraction around 4am, didn't get another until about 5 when I woke my husband up, got to hospital about 7 and he was here by 8:30!

Wow quick, congrats! I drank an entire tin of 100% pure pineapple juice when I was pregnant with my first and lost my mucus plug. They say fresh works better but even the juice out of the tin seemed to do something for me! I have a pineapple ripening on my counter right now, so I'm going to wait until Friday and eat the whole thing in one sitting :) I'll be 39 weeks on Monday, so it's still a little early, but you never know.

I had my baby everyone. Samuel Henry Price was born Oct 7 at 8:02 pm. I'm recovering and he's doing great.

I ended up with an induction and almost 24 labor. I pushed him out in 15 mins. GL everyone who hasn't delivered yet and congrats to those who have.

Congrats everyone! :happydance: My cervix is closed and high, so it looks like I will be waiting a while yet.

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been on here much. I had my baby girl minday October 5th at 116 pm by c section. She is perfect. She was 7 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long. We came home weds and are doing wonderful. Congrats to everyone.

Congratulations to everyone whose had their baby, baby dust to those of you who're waiting :)

Congratulations everyone & nmp well done wish mine was like that! 8hrs to get my lo but we'll worth it & all natural. Trying to get breastfeeding sorted, I'm a FTM & takes some getting used to let her have a tantrum before settling on it....strong willed already!x

Yes, super quick. My first labor was fast too, but not quite this fast. :)

Congrats to everyone who's had their baby! And hoping for fast, easy labors for everyone still waiting. :)

Aww congrats BabyLove!!!

Wish I could say the same, no further signs at 40+2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->