Labor Watch Thread

Congrats cinnamum sounds amazing. Clary sage I have been using neat for a week! Twice a day on my bump, not even a goose bump! On my pillow, in my bath, from the bottle, safe to say it and two sweeps and nothing!
My DH is getting so impatient he wants his lo here!!

The clary sage worked best for me when I mixed it with lavender, almond, castor and coconut oil with Shea butter. I had my husband rub my feet with it too after a sweep. Woke up next day in latent phase labour. Xx

Been for our usual 2 mile walk today and had an embarrassing 'i've just wet myself' moment, I knew straight away it wasn't widdle, but discharge. Thankfully I had a pad on and I had baby wipes with me so I managed to tidy myself up, the joys ladies!!!

Oh I'm with you on that lucylu, I went to get a bath last night & was just sitting in my nightdress waiting for it to fill&in that time I went what is that on my leg!! My DH laughed at how fast I moved after it freaked me out. My comment, I can't wait to have the choice to not to wear pants!!

Just got out of THE most relaxing bath ever. I had Radox sleep with some clary sage oil and ludivico playing in the background, if it wasn't for the beef dinner i'm cooking for tea I think I would of happily stayed in there until my skin turned all crinkly!!

Hubby has two days off and then working wed, thurs, fri 6am -6pm so if this little boy wants to make an appearance anytime now would be great!

Lucy that sounds awesome.

DH and I have dtd the last three mornings and then I took a warm bath last night. I think that's what made my plug finally come out. So I'm dilating!!

Oh ladies and I peed myself sneezing. Lol. No one can judge us!

Gonna go walking now. Come on contractions!!

I'm glad you have some positive outcomes ladies, I feel like I have tried it all and nothing is having an impact. DH is kindly sharing his sperm on demand, clary sage, warm baths, epo & raspberry leaf capsules, 4 walks a day, ball bouncing & two sweeps & nada.
I have my fingers al crossed for everyone else x

I'm still here with you lillme. Two sweeps, epo, clary sage, walks, squats, even tried acupuncture and I'm still here. I had contractions 3-5mins apart for 5 hours yesterday, went to hospital and got sent home bc I'm still only 3cm. Induction set for 10/8 if I don't go before.

Ive never even gotten to the point that i feel the need to time my contractions lol.. I think i wont until they continually hurt?
Baby is dancing up a storm in there.. I get confused between his movements and contractions.
And although im very constipated.. Like it hurts to even try. I have gone FOUR times today.. Lol what is with that!

I'm still here with you lillme. Two sweeps, epo, clary sage, walks, squats, even tried acupuncture and I'm still here. I had contractions 3-5mins apart for 5 hours yesterday, went to hospital and got sent home bc I'm still only 3cm. Induction set for 10/8 if I don't go before.

I had my waters Brocken for me at 3cm. Are you not contracting regularly?

Ive never even gotten to the point that i feel the need to time my contractions lol.. I think i wont until they continually hurt?
Baby is dancing up a storm in there.. I get confused between his movements and contractions.
And although im very constipated.. Like it hurts to even try. I have gone FOUR times today.. Lol what is with that!

That's what my poo was like the day my latent labour started. Your body is getting ready now. Eeeekkk

I've been pooing like that for a few days. I have the opposite issue than constipation.

MissisSippi I have that problem too. I think it's a contraction but it's just the baby moving. Ugh.

I've done all I can for today. At lease the mucus plug has gone. DH is back to work tomorrow so we may not get to dtd but I'm gonna try everything else all over again. 2 more days. o_O

Likeaustralia that's exactly what I had, my DH was getting excited as he thought finally! Went for a walk and bed and disappeared. Awake at 4:30 UK time, can't work out if I'm hungry or not! Too dark to take my mutts out & can't get up or will disturb DH. Baby better come for you before Thursday! I have a sweep tomorrow so will see hoe much more dilated I am & debating about a 4th sweep. Do you think it's genetic? My sisters all went over with failed sweeps and my mum went over. Induction rate is 50/50 of going over & needing induced or going naturally x

I dont feel like my body is gearing up for anything lol
I lost my plug in two large large clumps over 2 weeks ago now. Every day i have mild contractions (period like cramps starting in my back and moving into my belly). I can make these worse if we dtd and dh goes in me.. But by morning, everything is gone again!
And every night baby is dancing up,a storm in ther, feels like hes trying to bust out.. But ive always been told they are very quiet before labour, not active as all hell!

It's soooo annoying! Today I'm wondering if I can be bothered doing anything to make her come as nothing seems to have worked so far except make me tired lol e eryone keeps asking how I am still pregnant! Here's hoping third time lucky at my sweep tomorrow x

It's soooo annoying! Today I'm wondering if I can be bothered doing anything to make her come as nothing seems to have worked so far except make me tired lol e eryone keeps asking how I am still pregnant! Here's hoping third time lucky at my sweep tomorrow x

This! Except I'm getting a second sweep.

Walking and baby dancing are just making my hips hurt. I'm barely able to walk now. I've decided to just hangout and enjoy my last two free days. I've never had this many consecutive days off work. I'm so thrown off but it's been nice today.

Thought I'd join in. I am currently 37 weeks pregnant but my last pregnancy only went till 36 weeks so basically been waiting on something happening and no doubt I will end up going overdue. Had pains on Friday but after a few hours they just stopped wish I could get a rest but every day seems to be something. I have never had a show and always had to have my waters broken in previous pregnancies so not sure what that's like but today have had more discharge than normal. Wondering if someone could fill me in on clary sage and what you do with it? In so uncomfy I'm ready to try anything xx

Nmp I hear ya! I walked the dogs very the fields and between ruts and wellies and puddles my pelvis was in agony! I'm actually going to ask tomorrow if they can bring forward my induction day as I'm just getting heavy, sore & tired & haven't been all my pregnancy! I hope you are more comfortable this evening and things kick off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->