Labor Watch Thread

I was, but they won't break your water until you're 4cm at my hospital.

I have no idea if it's genetic... could be I guess. My first was born at 34+6, with no explanation, and no one knows why this one is going post-term. :/

Awake at 1am again, its now just past 2 and I feel far from sleepy!!!

At least I can have a snooze today if I need one...

I just sent DH to get me pineapples and/or pineapple juice. I've decided I'll only be trying pleasant things at this point lol. I'm so over being miserable only to feel like I'm not making any progress. Juice is yummy though!

Does pineapple juice help start labor?

That's what I've been reading! There's a smoothie recipe out there too (google pineapple labor smoothie), but I haven't tried it. I really like pineapple, so I think I'll just try it plain. :)

Does pineapple juice help start labor?

That's what I've been reading! There's a smoothie recipe out there too (google pineapple labor smoothie), but I haven't tried it. I really like pineapple, so I think I'll just try it plain. :)

Lol well enjoy it to enjoy it!
Its the bromelain in pineapple that can help start labour.. But you would need a whole heck of a lot of it for it to actually work. The highest levels of it are found in the pineapple core which most people dont eat.. And theres little to none of it in canned or in juices! Not to say its not worth a shot, i eat it nearly every day anyway because i like it!

Been having period cramps for a while. Then the go away and come back again. More like pangs really. It's 1 am and I'm up. Sort of hungry but more frustrated than anything that the pains haven't progressed.

Guess I'm gonna eat a snack and try for more sleep.

Thank you! :) yes I credit the pineapple I drank before bed! :) Baby is 9lb1oz and nursed for over an hour right after birth! Sleeping now.

I felt the first "real" contraction around 4am, didn't get another until about 5 when I woke my husband up, got to hospital about 7 and he was here by 8:30!

I need to rush out and get pineapple lol I am delighted for you and sounds wonderful

I'm having a consistent pinching feeling in my....cervix??? It's higher than pubic bone pain, but much lower than my belly button. Anyone have that, or know what it is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->