• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Labor watch!

kuriazuri

Reaction score
full moon tomorrow night guys! I had my other two near full moons. One the morning after and the other 2 days after. Both early (39+2 for my first and 38+1 for my second) I’ve lost my mucus plug and have had lots of prodromal labor! I was at 2 cm last Tuesday, and have an appt tomorrow. I’d like to make it till Saturday since that will be 37 weeks.

Anyone else on labor watch this next week?!

Despite contractions all day since 430 this morning I’m still at the same as I was last week. I don’t mind waiting but if the contractions could stop that would be great. Any one else on watch?

Hopefully baby won't keep you waiting too much longer now :)

Right?! I told her Halloween would be awesome

Hi :) I’m due 7th November. Booked in for induction that day if nothing happens... been having contraction pains on and off since Thursday, everything aches!! I’m hoping I go naturally. What is ur due date? This is my 4th baby X

I’m due 11/17! But i had my first at 39+2 and my second at 38+1 so I know it could be any time! I hope you get to go naturally before your date too. I am ready to be done, but I know a week in I’ll be ready to put her back

batch of labor tea drank -check
Bounced on exercise ball for the whole evening-check
Evening primrose oil-check

Aaaaaaaand nothing #-o

Guess she decided she’s not going to be a Halloween baby!

It’s okay, I’m a little bummed but she would be 2 1/2 weeks early if born today, and I want her to come when she’s ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->