Labour pains but no tightening?

beanfluff

Mummy to 3 pinks :)
Reaction score
About 2 this moring I woke up to very bad cramps at the top of my thighs bottom of bump etc just like the labour pains I had with my other two but no tightnings not even braxton hicks. The pains lasted about 30 seconds then went and that was every 3-5 mins for about 45 mins.
Im 35.5 weeks so it wouldn't be devastating to have her now but I don't really know if I should be concerned or not.
Bubba is moving around like usual and I feel ok but tired this morning.
I don't want to be going in for checks as I'm having a home birth and going to hospital will count against me.
Meh don't know what to do. Anyone else had this and it's been nothing?
Xx

No advice and I'm sure u know best as this is only my first, I'm 39+4 and feel like I've been having labour pains but no actual tightenings, the hosp told me its a good sign that my body is preparing but I'm not in labour and my cervix is still shut. Good luck x

Thanks ttcnewbie
Getting cramps again now so I just texted my midwife,just waiting to hear back.
Im sure its all normal but my youngest is now 9 so I have forgotten all the niggles you get lol.
Im wondering if its where she is dropping and stretching everything on the way down as my bump looks lower today.
Im torn between being excited that she might come early and sad that she might not be the expected xmas baby lol.
So fussy !!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"