Labour watch - july babies 2014

I'm getting a little more discharge of late. It's like ewcm and I notice it mostly in the morning, then it tapers off the rest of the day. Anyone else getting stronger BH too? Mine aren't ouchy, crampy ones. My belly just gets super hard but I'm noticing them ALOT more of late, especially if I'm walking. Hoping it's a good sign that things will happen sooner rather than later iykwim. :)

Joining in here...37 weeks today with my first! My doctor doesn't do routine checks but she said the baby is "sort of" engaged-no idea what this means! I feel absolutely fine except I've has loads of discharge and painless BH contractions since 35 weeks.

I'm getting a little more discharge of late. It's like ewcm and I notice it mostly in the morning, then it tapers off the rest of the day. Anyone else getting stronger BH too? Mine aren't ouchy, crampy ones. My belly just gets super hard but I'm noticing them ALOT more of late, especially if I'm walking. Hoping it's a good sign that things will happen sooner rather than later iykwim. :)

Sounds just like me. My bh have definitely stepped it up and are noticeable. I also noticed parts if my bump losing feeling every once in awhile. I do hope I have this baby before I have to be induced.

Yes, baileybubs. :) Let's see who goes into labor first. With my luck, i'll be overdue most probably. Doc checked today and said I'm not dilated. What about you, any dilation?

Hi all,

BH definitely getting stronger and getting cramp like feeling in tummy/back. Has anyone drunk Rasberry Red Leaf Tea? thoughts? ones of my friends who had a baby swears it made her labour shorter and prepared her cervix & uterus for the big day

I have been taking red raspberry leaf tablets. I don't know if they will work but I figure it won't hurt to try.

I've been drinking a pg tea blend off and on this whole pg and it's half RLT. I'm now making it as iced tea and adding a few extra bags of RLT to the jug for extra punch. I don't know if it's coincidence or not but once I started drinking my iced tea every day (since 33 weeks) that's when I noticed my BH started picking up in strength. I'm not a big believer in the idea that RLT will send you into labor, but I do think it does something to help once you are IN labor. I drank it off and on from 6 months with my daughter and my labor was the same length as my son's labor (19 hours from first contraction to delivery) but I did notice that my post-partum bleeding was much better and I didn't need the pitocin shot after delivery because my uterus contracted right down so fast the nurses were amazed. Not sure if it was the tea or not but I felt like it made a slight difference anyway.

Yes, baileybubs. :) Let's see who goes into labor first. With my luck, i'll be overdue most probably. Doc checked today and said I'm not dilated. What about you, any dilation?

They don't check for dilation over here until you are in labour so I have no idea lol. I'd guess not to be honest coz my ds is still quite high up, need to do some more bouncing and walking lol!

Hopeful fairy I'm taking RLT tablets, I didn't take them last time but would hae made no difference with my awkward dd coming out the wrong way lol. I'm hoping it helps with my vbac this time but I'm only taking the capsules for now, I might swap to the tea in a week or two.

Hi ladies! Im due July 3rd so officially 37 weeks today, my ds came naturally on his due date and dd came naturally the day before hers so i think i should make at least 39 weeks.
Feeling period type pains alot, mw appointment last week said she not engaged, next appointment tomorrow at 37+1 :)

No where near ready, this weekend we have to paint a bedroom, pack the hospital bags etc. next weekend i have a few birthday parties and farewells so i hope after that it will be ok.

Also im due 8 days after ds 5th bday, and 8 days before dd 3rd birthday so im planning birthday parties for both atm.

Hi can I join you ladies

Due july 17th makes me 35 weeks today and I'm so ready for this baby I wish I was a little further on so I didn't feel as guilty for wishing her out lol. I've been getting a lot of ewcm too think it could be part of out plugs! Apparently its only tinged with blood when your dialating, my back is driving me insane! Paracetamol does absolutely nothing anymore, I'm more tired than I've ever been in my life more mentally but definitely physically too, getting lots of painless BH and I can feel baby is nice and low :) my body is giving me all the signs that labour is only a few weeks away! Let's hope it is only a few weeks and not another 7, I think ill get her out myself if I go over my due date lol

I tell you what no more babies for me! I think ill ask them to remove my womb when they're done delivering the placenta x

Celine wow you have a lot on at the mo with all those parties!! How are you coping with being heavily pregnant and 2 LOs?? I cant cope with just my dd at the mo lol! She's got far too much energy that just watching her makes me tired!

Alex - I feel like that too, never felt so tired in my life!! I'm hoping thats a sign of labour being sooner rather than later but ds isnt even engaged yet, but that means nothing, they say they can engage during labour anyways (or at least thats what I keep telling myself lol!!).
And dont worry about wanting her out already, I have felt like that since about 30 weeks too!! I havent really enjoyed this pregnancy much, which I feel guilty about but I have been in so much pain and so tired. The thought of another 4 weeks is bad enough for me, it makes me want to cry somedays!!

Is anyone else feeling overly emotional? All I want to do is cry. I have been crying so much my eye lids feel weird. I just cannot pull myself out of this funk and almost rage like stage. Anytime I talk to someone I end up yelling either at them or about something. :(

I'm sorry, baileybubs and Krissie. Hope you guys feel better emotionally.

This thread is so quiet. I guess no one is labor watching yet.

This week my hip and backpain has gotten worse and getting sleep at night has turned into a challenge. This just makes me wish the days pass even faster.

I have my 37 week appt on Tuesday. Let's see how much I have progressed. I don't really expect anything and don't want baby to come before 39 weeks.

Yesterday I cried uncontrallably at my df twice coz I feel like he doesnt care that I am heavily pregnant and isnt treating me as such (I was kinda hoping that by this satge ghe would be insisting I sit down, not letting me do much etc but he's acting just the same and not helping me around the house).

Today I am extremely angry at him (pure rage!!) because he hasnt helped around the house this morning, because he doesnt answer my texts but then I see he has been on facebook, and because the idiot forgot to tell me he doesnt have bus fare for tonight (we are having money issues at the mo so literally living off pennies!) so he needs to withdraw cash from the bank when I have cash here at home, but that means we dont have enough money in the bank for the bills on monday so I am going to have to go all the way into town tomorrow to put cash in the bank. Silly things I know but I am furious at him!! To the point I am currently gritting my teeth even thinking about it!! So yes, I am very overly emotional too hun.

I could sob just over the fact that I'm still only 35 weeks lol my oh is being absolutely useless too, he's also more than happy to sit back and watch me struggle with everything and then twist his tits when I ask for a foot rub :mad: I hate his face atm! My lo is being extra naughty lately too he doesn't listen to a word I say and I've never known a child backchat like it! Everyones quick to tell you about the terrible twos but they forget to mention it gets 100x worse at three, I just want my little girl here x

I think a lot of my problems are the same. I feel like hubby is being lazy as we are moving 2 hours away in a week and I feel like I am doing everything and being a nag when I ask him to do anything. I am so stressed with the move and the doctor not wanting to induce until 39 weeks which is the week hubby starts a new job which he already put off for a month so can't very well ask them to wait another week.

I really thought I would have him early since for generations my family has had preterm babies. And tomorrow I reach 37 weeks. Which I am so happy he is going to be healthy, but definitely surprised and a bit disappointed as I am ready to meet him.

I keep hoping all this packing and bending sends me into labor. Probably next weekend when we will be 1.5 hours from the hospital.

Had my 36 week midwife appointment yesterday which ended up being a very stressful day :(

I was found to have high blood pressure so have been ordered to rest and they are monitoring me for development of pre-eclampsia. But on top of that they found my little baby girl to have an irregular heartbeat (she has been fine up to this point). So had to see obstetrician and they are doing an ultrasound on tuesday to see if she has a heart problem. Its hard not to worry about her, she might be fine, but hearing her heart beat so erratically made me want to cry. Because the sperm donor we used (our good friend) was adopted, we don't know any of his family history if there was any heart problems.

Good news is that her head is engaged like I suspected. So hopefully not long now till she is out and I can see her. Just want her to come out healthy and soon.

And I know what you guys mean about being overly emotional, even before all this news I seem to just cry all the time now. Happy tears, sad tears, tears i don't even know the meaning of tears lol. Hormones are ridiculous

Sorry to hear hopeful .. Must be quite scary ..but why they waitin till tuesday? I wud want a scan then n their .. :hugs: ..

I know this thread a lil quiet but There's like 5 million other july threads .. O well ..

My baby has always been head down but from my tummy shape she looks like she's sideways .. I'm really scared of a c section n epidural .. As my opinion not causing a debate (stent very safe) especially because we have poor muscle/ bones in our family .. e.g. My moms bak has disintergrated because of an epidural ... Don't b scared this doesn't happen as much anymorre .. But I still wudnt want 1 ..

I want to start exxercising wat are u ladies doing that's not to hectic?

Sorry to hear hopeful .. Must be quite scary ..but why they waitin till tuesday? I wud want a scan then n their .. :hugs: ..

I am a patient at a pubic hospital. Baby not in immediate danger so this was next available urgent appointment.

In a way I guess that is good news, that they didn't think it was so bad to have to do scan right away?

I am a patient at a pubic hospital. Baby not in immediate danger so this was next available urgent appointment.

In a way I guess that is good news, that they didn't think it was so bad to have to do scan right away?

I'm sure it doesn't matter .. At least u can look forward to Seein her tuesday .. N yes they probably not overly worried .. Maybe she had a sugar rush :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->