Labour watch - july babies 2014

Congratulations Alex! Glad it all went so well and your LG arrived safely

Sassy how you doing Hun after having the Foley catheter put in?

Blimey it's official...I must now be the only July person still waiting to have their baby!!! Come on LO, you can do it, find the eject button.

Hi all! Quick update from me. After my water broke on 7/20, I went down to the hospital the following morning. Only 1 cm dilated, so we tried to kick start labor with walking and nip stim, and finally I was given some miso overnight. The next morning I was 2cm and 70% effaced, and my contractions were coming up to 2-4 mins apart, but weren't staying consistent- they'd slow down to 7-10 mins apart, then come close together again. It was over 40 hrs since my water had broken, so I started pitocin. I requested an epidural after a few hours, then my beautiful baby boy was born that evening! Caleb Patrick was 9lb, 13 oz and 20 inches long. He's absolutely perfect, and definitely was worth the wait!! :)

I ended up with a 3rd degree tear which is healing nicely, but haven't been able to pee. So I was sent home with a catheter in place. My little man had dropped 9 oz at 4 days old, and by day 8 he had gained 3 back. He's eating so well! DH and I couldn't be more in love with our new addition!

Congratulations amalee freya had dropped 5oz by day 5 she's getting weighed again on Tuesday fingers crossed she's gained by then I'm really enjoying breastfeeding and hope she's getting enough from me to have gained so I can continue x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->