Labour watch - july babies 2014

Molt for excerize i run afetr two little kids all day long haha.

I can sympathize with being emotional, we have so much do to and im so resentful cos im with th kids all the time. Like when i have stuff i need to do like washing and finish making stuff for ds party i do it with the kids in tow, hubby just goes upstairs and says "im going to paint that room now" and gets away qith it for hours..no really it took him forever.

Anyway. Its really tough cos my kiddos are of course not so compasionate, nor is dh, literally they are waiting for me to get up and serve them all breakfast, m always the last one to eat. No one offers me or brings me tea nothhg!
Plus its fathers day tomorrow which is no diff from any ither realxing sat/sun where i make waffles and bacon etc. ok enough moaning!

Ive had some bad aches and pains and even though id like this baby to stay at least another 10 days i need to pack those hospital bags today cos i feel a bit unprepaired.

Hopeful I'm sorry to hear about your baby's irregular heartbeat and your high BP. It is scary when things like that happen, but I'm sure considering they arent rushing that it isnt too much to worry about hun. Just make sure you monitor her movements and yourself for any signs of pre-e and go to the hospital if you have ANY worries, even if you think you are being silly.
I had raised BP at the end of my last pregnancy and ended up being induced. My BP started to rise around 37 weeks (hoping it wont happen again) but even if yours does rise or you have other signs of pre-e they will induce first. My induction did end with c-section but that was because my dd was brow presentation, nothing to do with being induced so fingers crossed even if that happens you will still get a vaginal birth and dont have to have epi or EMCS.
Make sure you keep us updated hun.

Molt I'm the same as celine with the exercise, running around after dd lol!! I do try and make sure I walk somewhere too at least once a day (motivation for which I am finding very hard nowadays!!)

Timewaster I have found my hips are hurting more now too. I am also getting a twitch in my eye on a daily basis which I think is related to how tired I am as I usually get it after a night out on the town when not pregnant lol!! Just goes to show that no matter how much I sleep I am still so tired lol!!

Krissie and Alex, and all the other ladies who feel so emotional I'm sorry you feel so bad too. These hormones are horrible, not to mention the discomfort and pain. I know its all worth it (which df keeps reminding me, but would love for him to know how it feels lol!!) but its hard keeping positive isnt it?

Celine my df is pretty much like that too.....still expects me to do everything as normal and yet I dont even get a second thought.....has anyone checked if I've had chance to eat? Nope.

Baileybubs rant away, i swear my family would die of starvation if i labour too long.

Haha yeah I dread to think what my house will look like if for some reason I end up staying in hospital or something. Mind you, I'm pretty sure df can actaully do it all no problems he just chooses not to!!

Oh tried to tell me yesterday when I was saying my back was killing that I 'only' had 5 weeks left I wanted to break his back see how 'only' it is then lol 5 weeks feels like a life time when your hot, hurting and uncomfy, my body is so ready for this to be over and as soon as it is ill no doubt be wanting to do it all again as soon as I start asking for another one I'm going to read all my posts from my last weeks of pregnancy thatll hopefully put me off x

Hahaha alex, do you want three? This is my last for sure, gosh being preggo with kids is rough! They arent sympathetic and m shattered.

Haha I'm gonna do the same Alex, read back how bad I feel at the moment coz I know I will want abother, I've always wanted 3 but I definately need a lot more time in between this time!! I know within a couple of months after having my dd I wanted to be pregnant again, hoping I dont get that feeling as bad this time!

So I'm not the only one with aches and pains while having to run after kids and keep house for the DH. :haha: Seriously, it is so hard right now because my pelvis goes in and out about every five minutes and I'm getting really bad BH or RLP at times, yet DH doesn't do a THING to help me. It's at the point where I'm hiring some of my nieces to come help me with housework because I literally just can't do it all anymore. And it drives me crazy because he's all like "Oh don't overdo it because then you know you'll be hurting tomorrow!" right after whining that supper isn't ready and he doesn't have clean socks. :dohh: Argh! And next week is packed. We have a family funeral, I have chiropractor appts and a dr appt, our main vehicle needs to get to the shop for maintenance, DH has an early morning appt, and I have work in between all of this.

But in some slightly (hopefully!) good news, I'm noticing alot of extra ewcm-type discharge in the mornings and I've even had a few 'oooooo, that sort of hurt' type pains so I'm FX baby decides to make an early appearance in about a week and a half. If I can make it to Tuesday, my dr said he won't stop my labor anymore but I'd prefer baby stay put til 37 so 10 days or so to wait. Then baby can launch anytime! :)

This is my first and I am already trying to talk myself out of trying for another one soon. We want 2-3 and it took us 8 years to get this one, but I am hoping to hold off a year before trying again. I guess we will see. :)

I run after 18 toddlers .. As I work with them but still don't feel like its proper exercise as I'm growin fat where I never new it cud lol .. I've always generally made my own breakfast but as I live with my parents my dad n mom may cook which I enjoy .. :)

Happy fathers day to current dads and fathers to b found a cute poem .. : A brand new little bundle!
What joy she'll bring to you!
She'll fill your heart with happiness,
She'll love you just for you.

This brand new little bundle,
Through her lifetime will be glad
That God has richly blessed her
With a loving, caring Dad

Congratulations! You're going to be a Dad!
What joy life has in store!
From now on, you'll be counted on
For wisdom, love, and more!
You'll find your baby girl grows so fast,
And time just slips away,
So treasure every moment with her
Each and every day!

As for me I am hoping baby stays till at least 38 weeks jut don't think 37 weeks is enough cause brain n immune system r still growin .. But Cnt b fussy when she comes she comes..
Drinking red leaf tea and some other thingy so I hope this prevents a tear n c section ..

My back pelvic bones .. I'm sore n everyone says I have a poor pain threshold because I complain I seriously can handle pain .. Just like some sympathy ..

I envy you ladies that have 3 children .. I'd only ever have 2 I don't want a single child but even then I stress about 2 because everythin is so expensive.. Lol essay

I feel for everyone being extra emotional...I will literally be perfectly fine one moment and then bawling about nothing the next! We live in a big Asian joint family and my in laws are just about driving me insane even though we usually get along great. At this point anything MIL says makes me crazy. DH is actually being lovely and helping out a lot and the one thing I've really enjoyed about this pregnancy is our time together so I should really stop being so hormonal. I tried this bizarre dance routine for exercise yesterday that's supposed to prepare you for labor but other than looking stupid I'm pretty sure it did nothing!

I know what I'm like I was planning this baby while I was getting showered down in the delivery room after having ds haha! I get so broody so quickly maybe a puppy will do a little king charles spaniel for freya :) finnley has a bedlington whippet she's a ugly little thing bless her but the most loving and loyal dog ever! Its honestly amazing that she hasn't snapped at him yet he's awful with her at times! I tucked myself up in bed at 6:30 last night and ive not long getting up didn't sleep the whole time but slept the majority :) let's see if it makes a difference,

Dairymomma I've got the exact same thing! Ewcm on a morning then throughout the day ill have a few period type pains usually get about 4-5 bouts of them then nothing else and baby tries to fight them wriggling all over lol poor thing must be getting a bit squished by them x

Alex looks like you will have a similiar gap to my first two. I was 38 weeks on his 2nd birthday :) shame this time ill be 39 weeks on his 5th birthday :p
Today ive had extreme fatigue fir no reason at all.
Just need to sleeeep.

Tmi .. I must admit I've been having a lot of cm only when I pee lol .. Has anyone had a feeling n it comes true .. I'm sure my baby is coming early :cry: lol .. As for sleep celine I'm glad its my first I'd die without my sleep .. Haha well for now .. Hope everyone doing well n still cookin their babies !!

I am also having a lot of cm.. all the time.

I also thought baby was coming early, I even prepped everything thinking he would be here by 34 weeks and.... here I sit still waiting. And surprised, my family has a long history of preterm babies.

I had a feeling this baby would be early but i remember feeling that way with my second and she came at 39+6
Ideally id love baby to stay one more week for my bffs birthday the 23rd :)

I have the opposite feeling lol, I am certain I will go overdue. Mainly because dd was induced on her due date (suspected pre-e) and the MWs said she looked as though she was a little early. Plus I am trying to avoid another c section and induction so guarantee I will go over lol.

Ive also been getting more discharge, not pleasant! Maximum of 33 more days now though so I'm keeping that in mind and using that as a countdown. If he comes earlier then bonus!! And I'm term tomorrow yay!!

I'm also of term tomorrow. However, not very excited about it because I know my baby will not come till 40 weeks.

Since the last few days though, I have been getting very uncomfortable, spending my nights on the couch and so hungry again.

I feel more desperate for the days to pass by quickly so I can be painfree and comfortable again, don't want the baby to come till 39 weeks. I have read that nowadays that is considered full term..

I can relate to being uncomfortable and hungry all the time. I go back and forth between the chair and bed all night.

I only have two weeks left until I will be induced. I am hoping he comes before that though because my hubby starts his new job on June 30th and will be 2 hours away so it would be nice while he is off if the baby would make his appearance. I am going to ask the doctor if we can do it a week from Friday if he still hasn't come since I will be 38+6 which is pretty close to the 39 weeks she wanted.

I am really feeling stressed with the move, hubby's new job and finishing up my final paper for graduate school that is due July 11th.

Had my 36 week appt today. Dr measured me and I was 35-36 cm and I've been measuring up to 1cm bigger with my past appts so I'm wondering if baby is dropping. FX s/he is because that's one of my signs that labor is impending! He also did a cervical check and I'm barely a 1cm with long cervix but it's starting to soften a tad. Same as I was with both kids so not reading too much into that. But as of tomorrow, he won't stop labor anymore and I'm just waiting for this baby to come now. I'd really prefer this kid wait til next Tuesday though since I'll be 'term' then. Labor watch time officially!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->