Labour watch - july babies 2014

Oh poop. Was REALLY hoping to see more baby announcements...Although, lots of promising labor signs so FX a few more of you ladies pop those LOs out today! (And I noticed baileybubs hasn't posted in quite a while...Wonder if she's in labor.)

Hopeful-congrats! And try not to let this labor freak you out about more. After three kids, I've learned that each one is VERY different. Your next one might be easy peesy and you won't have any issues whatsoever.

Dairymomma Bailey was booked in to get her waters broke today and given 4 hours to progress if nothing happened it was c section so she's either had to have a section or given birth already or could be labouring still.

I dnot think oh could be bothered with dtd so I'm taking my big pregnant ass to bed to toss and turn most of the night with a million and 1 toilet trips and a big baby head feeling like it's going to split my pelvis in half every time I even think about turning over, ohh the joys!!!! X

Pin him down and MAKE him help you out!! :haha:

I'm up to contractions every 7 minutes or so. Not too bad thus far, so I haven't bothered timing them well. I'm feeling pretty accomplished though, I did a load of laundry, put the mattress protector on the bed and changed all the sheets, made lists of people (with phone numbers and email addresses) to contact once we're in the hospital, rechecked my hospital bag, and cleaned up around the house - all while my husband was out of the house at softball! I told him to go because contractions were so mild at that point, he wasn't being an ass :)

Any more news yet amalee?

Is little Ethan here yet Bailey?

I lost a huge amount of plug this morning! No blood in it though, this little girl just doesn't want to come out So looks like oh is going back to work tomorrow x

Same old at the midwife today baby is 2/5 palpable water sample fine bp still 130/80 booked in for a sweep on Thursday here's hoping she doesn't keep me waiting long enough to need it though x

Hi ladies, will read up properly tomorrow but am a bit weak today, Logan William arrived at 00.01am this morning weighing 8lb 7.5oz and is doing great (my cousin stole the name Ethan last week so we changed our choice to Logan and it suits him!).
He was born after a short but traumatic 3 and a half hour labour but I got my vbac! I had an episiotomy and they had to use forceps coz he was back to back. I then had a big PP bleed and am now waiting on a blood transfusion (feel like death!!)

Hope all you ladies still waiting have your babies soon. Will pop back on tomorrow to catch up properly when feeling better

Aw hun, congratulations and i love the name! Glad you got your vbac, take care and hopefully you will feel alot better once had transfusion xxx

Take care bailey! Glad you got your vbac and lo is here.

Aww congratulations Bailey so so pleased you got your VBAC and I hope your feeling better soon! Love the name too

Managed to dtd again tonight but no bleeding or anything after so I doubt it's done much :( I just can't wait to not be pregnant anymore x

Oh that's right. Bailey you were getting your waters broken! :dohh: Totally forgot about that. Glad you got your VBAC though even if it turned out to be a tougher delivery in the end. Congrats!

Amalee-hope all is going/went well with you! Waiting for an update when you get the chance.

Alex-it's tough being overdue. I know I haven't experienced it myself but it's got to be rough. Hopefully LO decides to come out sooner rather than later! :hugs:

Aww Alex, I know your frustration. Today I was still at a 1 but he could at least feel his head really good! I started having some contractions this am. He did put the Foley catheter in. Wasn't painful just slightly uncomfortable going in. I've been having strong contractions since it was put in, I'm timing them with this app on my phone, way easier than pen n paper. They haven't been consistent in intervals so I'll just wait til they get unbearable and I cant talk thru them to go to hospital. He also put more gel on m cervix too. They scheduled me appt for Wednesday but I hope to not last that long.

Dairymomma you went to your due date with every pregnancy though didnt you? That was just at tough having finnley so early I didn't even think I'd see that lol

Sassy got my fingers crossed things pick up for you contraction wise just get on a ball if you've got one and keep active his head pushing down on your cervix will help

Had a pretty crap sleep last night had to toss and turn nearly all night because after a few minutes on 1 side I'd get bad cramp and backache then the same on the other side too, got a lot of slimy discharge this morning with streaks of blood through it so fingers crossed my cervix is at least doing something from the sex last night x

Well done bailey! I love the name Logan its loverly :)
Thinking of you alex. I had my first two on edd and 39+6!so was going crazy thinking i had to go overdue then luckily had dd2 on her edd. The last days of pregnancy are utter shite!
Diarymomma i think of you as you said in another post when first two kids are arguing and you have to nurse...its a tough juggle! Plus your los are similiar ages to mine.

Ah yeah Celine it was you that went to edd I knew someone on this thread had, it's more the confusion that finnley was so early and this lo is so late I just didn't think there would he this much difference between the 2 it gets me a little worried that there's a reason she isn't here yet, my cousin went 4 weeks early with her first and her second had to be induced 2 weeks late but ended in c section because she had the cord wrapped over her shoulder like a bag, I just really hope she comes on her own and hopefully before my sweep Thursday x

Congrats Bailey-happy for you that you got your VBAC!!! Noah is doing wonderfully, he is such a great baby and nurser. Very lucky momma here :) :) speedy recoveries to all of you!

This was so much more fun when you ladies were pregnant too hahaha feel like I'm all alone now lol, I'll keep updating anyway for if anyone's still interested,

Still bleeding only really lightly but getting A LOT of ewcm to the point where it's even running off the paper when I wipe :S wondering if I should be a little concerned by it or not, baby is still active and causing me a huge amount of pressure from being engaged, she's usually her most active on a night while I'm sat with oh watching tv so I'll definitely pay attention tonight and if I think she's quiet I'll ring up Labour ward straight away x

Alex-actually I didn't. I went at 37+1 with my DS, 37+3 with my DD1 and 38+1 with DD2 so I don't know what it's like to go full-term even. (Oddly enough though, my older kids came 3 weeks early according to ultrasound measurements. By my lmp dates, I went at 38+1 with both of them. :haha: ) I will say that going early is hard in it's own way too though because I was almost literally crawling the walls that whole 37th week this time and I was driving DH crazy with my near desperate need to have my baby.

We'll ladies I'm absolutely over the moon to announce my beautiful baby girl arrived 2 and a half hours ago weighing 6lb 12oz (she's never stopped eating since she arrived so probably weighs 7lb already haha) and 19 and a half inches long, Labour lasted 6 hours from start to finish and although intense was amazing and so so worth it, no tears not even a graze but quite a lot of blood loss so I'm feeling pretty tired but freya is demanding a feed every 10 mins little diva keeps me waiting 6 days then has me on my toes from the get go lol, I'm so proud to call her mine! Good luco everyone still waiting on their babies :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->