Labour watch - july babies 2014

Ouch heamorrhoids suck Hun!! I keep switching between feeling fine and feeling awful from one day to the next. Yesterday I felt awful and tired and cried a lot and was so upset that I was still pregnant! But today I feel great and barely pregnant (if I ignore all the aches and pains and heartburn lol!)

Still no babies ladies? Ooof, I feel for you.

And I hate to tell you this Alex, but I'm STILL dealing with hemorrhoids. I've had them since my pregnancy with DS and they've never gone away fully. They'll get irritated and swollen, then a little better for a while and then back to irritated/swollen the next time I'm constipated or loose. The dr was mentioning surgery (after 4 years FINALLY) to remove the biggest ones (yes, plural) but then I got pg so we had to hold off. They got especially bad in my last month of pregnancy and they've been super bad since delivery. I'm going to bring up having them surgically removed again at my 6 week check. I have one that may or may not have a blood clot in it from straining with extreme constipation last week. They suck to have. I wouldn't wish them on ANYONE.

Yeah I've had them since being pregnant with finnley but usually they cause me no bother at all but these last couple of weeks they've been pretty sore, I'm not expecting them to be gone anytime soon just a little less swollen hopefully in time for Labour, Bailey I go through moments of feeling like having a good cry you'd have to have balls of steel not to need a cry being over due in July with a toddler lol it's pretty exhausting x

No baby and no labor pains over here. I took the day off work today because I was so exhausted - my knees and back have been aching like crazy. TMI alert - I also had a looser BM than usual, so I thought maybe it was my pre-labor "clearing out," but everything has been business as usual since!

Sending strong labor thoughts everyone's way.

Well it's little mans last day to make his exit by himself coz tomorrow I will have my waters broken eeeek!
Apparently I'm 3cm dilated and I'm STILL not in proper labour!! This kid just wants to make one hell of an unforgettable entrance lol! Everyone and his dog is now eagerly anticipating his arrival lol!

Amalee a clear out is a good sign though Hun, let's hope something happens!!

Alex how are you coping in this heat, I'm just not sleeping full stop now! I'm too hot!

Bailey I thought I was going to die from the heat last night!! It's not even funny how hot it is!! Happy last day of being pregnant he's coming out tomorrow wether he likes it or not :) I'll still be here for a while yet I bet lol x

We'll I managed to build up the energy to dtd and had my bloody show immediately after!! Fingers crossed it gets things going! X

3 cm - that's a change from your last appt, right? At least your body is doing something! Hope tomorrow goes well for you and baby!

I've been way too comfortable for my liking today - DH and I went looking for furniture, and we were really busy! I started having some contractions this afternoon, but they weren't very bad, and they went away :(

Oooh yay for bloody show Alex and well done for dtd, we never did do it lol!

Amalee yeah I've progressed further, I'm just not getting any consistent contractions so I hope that means breaking my waters will work. I'm nervous about what to do if breaking my waters doesn't work. Apparently they will give me 4 hours to get into labour then offer me the hormone drip but I don't want the drip. It increases chance of rupture and I hated it last time. But then if it gives chance to avoid a c section is it gonna be worth the risk??
If I wasn't going into hospital today Amalee id say I was too comfortable too, I just don't feel like I would go into labour anytime soon!!!

Damita hope you are keeping well

Still no baby!! Seriously this baby is wayyy to comfy! Get the hint freya GET OUT!! Lol. Good luck today Bailey whatever happens you get your baby and it'll be worth it a million times over! Can't wait for your birth announcement x

Hi all,

Had my beautiful daughter on 14th. 9 pound baby and forceps delivery. Was pretty traumatic birth. Labour for 29 hours and tears as well as episiotomy and big postpartum haemorrhage. Worth it though, she is absolutely amazing. I read about all you lucky ladies with easy births though and hope mine will be more like that next time. I am a bit scared of labour now though I want more kids.

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting to have their little ones and congrats to all the ladies who are enjoying the bliss of snuggling their newborn bubs x

Congratulations, hopefulfairy! I'm glad to hear you have a healthy baby. Hope your recovery is going well :)

Bailey, can't wait for an update!

Alex, I feel the exact same way. Yes baby, it's great that you are so comfy, but I'd be a lot more comfortable if you were in my arms so I didn't have to keep worrying about an induction!!!

DH and I got some :sex: in this morning. Please please please let that get my cervix going!!! I think I'll break out the breast pump today too, I need some progress over here.

Congratulations hopeful I'm not surprised you needed a bit of help 9lb is a lot of baby to have to push out especially first time lol

Amalee I got my breast pump out a few weeks ago and I've never felt pain like it lol felt like I was ripping my nipples off!! Safe to say I won't be trying that again in a hurry. I never tried it when i was pregnant with ds but used it once I had him and had no bother at all so hopefully it's not as painful once freya arrives x

Lost more plug just now, no strings of blood through it but it was a yellowy colour kind of like the colour something white goes that's been bled on and washed x

Well, I don't know if it was us DTDing this morning, or if this is just baby's time... But my water broke! I've had a bit of back pain and period like cramps, but not any different than the type I've had over the last few days. Hopefully these contractions up their game!

Ahhh wow amalee!! Good luck it took mine 10 hours to start after my waters broke with finnley but they started on their own never the less fingers crossed yours dont take that long :)

Am I now the only pregnant lady left on this thread? :( good God freya get out!!! Oh has just been TOLD were dtd tonight this lazy little girl is getting evicted x

No Alex, I'm still here and as you can see by my ticker, hella over due. I got more prostaglandin gel Thursday but I hadn't dilated any more,so still a 1that day.. to my knowledge I haven't lost any of my plug. I've appt tomorrow to get balloon catheter inserted. From everything I've read it can dilate you up to a 5 before falling out and by then I'd imagine I'd be in full blown labor or hope to be....least I'm counting on having him Tuesday with the help of that thing. Lord knows I'm tired of my

Ah sassy hopefully he's here tomorrow with help from the balloon, I see my midwife tomorrow so she will probably book my sweep for one day next week I'm hoping she comes before I need one but I just know she's not going to :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->