Lack of early symptoms

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
Oddly I can always tell right away when a pregnancy is beginning. I was right with all viable pregnancies (3) and chemicals (2).
I get lots of symptoms from the moment of conception.

But this cycle is strange. We had Sex on what seemed like ovulation day (tested urine). The night after I woke with sweats and weird symptoms. Then I began feeling cramps and sharp pains as well as a lower back ache.

My lyme disease improved by 90% which is odd, so thats a sure sign hormones are being produced. I basically go from bedridden to almost normal.

But I hardly have had any cramping and now I am worried that with the lack of symptoms it is not viable.

I did start magnesium a week ago and also I heard after a chemical the stretching is not as painful?

I need this pregnancy to work out, with every loss my body goes crazy with lyme disease :(

I was feeling the same, both my boys pregnancy and my 2 mcs I had symptoms before I tested. This time absolutely nothing except a bit tired.

Had a scan today as had one last week and could see an empty and sac and there is my little raspberry with a strong heart beat. I'm only 7w1d but midwife was happy with me

I had no early symptoms with this pregnancy at all except tiredness and everything is fine, just a very lucky pregnancy :hugs:

It could be ovulation symptoms. You don't actually ovulate for 24 to 48 hours after you get a positive opk. Good luck!

:dust:

It could be ovulation symptoms. You don't actually ovulate for 24 to 48 hours after you get a positive opk. Good luck!

:dust:

Hmm but with all pregnancies I had no symptoms when ovulating (I never feel when I ovulate or get my period), then hours after sex I had pulling on one side, after 2 days cramping set it and every day symptoms of pregnancy became more.

I had no early symptoms with this pregnancy at all except tiredness and everything is fine, just a very lucky pregnancy :hugs:

I hope mine will be like that too :) I do have tiredness once a day and just had some very mild cramping yesterday.

I was feeling the same, both my boys pregnancy and my 2 mcs I had symptoms before I tested. This time absolutely nothing except a bit tired.

Had a scan today as had one last week and could see an empty and sac and there is my little raspberry with a strong heart beat. I'm only 7w1d but midwife was happy with me

That is good to know! I will be so relieved when I finally see a heartbeat. Seeing an empty womb after my chemical got us really down. For my SO ttc has been even harder then for me.

I remember your last posts I really hope you are pregnant this cycle but honestly the body can change at any point and what you feel might just be the way your body is now. I wouldn't assume you are pregnant before you have a positive test and just wait and see to save any disappointment. Good luck x

I remember your last posts I really hope you are pregnant this cycle but honestly the body can change at any point and what you feel might just be the way your body is now. I wouldn't assume you are pregnant before you have a positive test and just wait and see to save any disappointment. Good luck x

Thank you, my body is definitely working on a pregnancy like last time (got a bfp one day before my period), but it may end in another chemical.
Symptons did set in one day after writing this so I feel reassured that at least my body is trying.
My partner drinks a good amount of beer almost every day and I seems I have a chemical when he does not abstain from drinking. I had the same issue with my last pregnancy. Once he put the bottle down it was viable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->