• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lack of Morning Sickness?

Hodge-Podge

Mother of 1 & TTC
Reaction score
Question for anyone with or anyone who has had morning sickness; when did it begin?

This is my second pregnancy and I didn't have anything with the first one and so far, no sickness with this one.

I'm just wondering when I can consider myself lucky again :D

For me it was usually between 6 and 13 weeks. None for me this time around tho!

I felt it at 6 weeks. It comes and goes for me. Some days it's extremely rough and others, I feel great. :)

I had no morning sickness with #1 but had a weird feeling in my throat till I was at least 16 weeks.

This time round ( I am 9 +5) no sickness just that weird feeling after I eat.

I'm 7+5 with my first and no sickness at all for me yet either.....wondering if / when it will kick in?

I started at 6 weeks with my 1st, and now 6 weeks with my second and I feel terrible, I have it all day, and haven't been able to keep anything down the past 2 days.

I wish I was one of the lucky ones :(

I was also lucky with my 1st had nothing what so ever. This time I started feeling sick about 6 weeks, but I'm still lucky enough to not have my head down the loo all day! I think it will usually come around 6 weeks. Fingers crossed you're lucky again!!

How far are you? Mine too started around 6 weeks and still have it now!! x

I've had the same levels of feeling crap all day long but never enough to feel like I'm gonna puke in all 4 pregnancies.

Between 4 and 7 weeks was the worst for me, has settled a bit now but still ge the odd wave of nausea if really tired.

I've had the odd bit of nausea but nothing too terrible. Count myself as lucky!

xx

With my first I started at 5 weeks and it ended at about 14 weeks.
With this baby, It started on Friday, right before 6 weeks. I have a headache, waves of nausea and had a lovely (not!) trip to the bathroom to empty my breakfast.
Ginger lemon tea with honey to the rescue!

I have yet to have the traditional morning sickness, I just get bouts of dizziness instead, like to the point I feel like I am drunk. Lol

I was a wee bit worried cos i havent really had that bad MS, Ive been really queasy since my period was meant to arrived, Ive had a couple of days when its been really bad but most of the time its just queasyness and the occasional throwing up at weird times mostly night. Im 9w1d and have noticed even the queasyness has calmed down alot,

I'm 6+1 today and it started for me last week. It's gotten worse this week. I feel bad every single day now. I wish I was a lucky one that didn't have it at all.

I had it very lightly around 7-8 weeks... then it went away and I got it again within the last few days. But only like sea sick feeling. More like being hungover all day. I was paranoid, but everything is going great! So not having full blown morning sickness does not mean anything bad. Some women have nothing at all... my mom never felt sick once during pregnancy. I think it depends on how your body handles hcg. I have a friend that vomits the moment hcg is in her system whether it be a healthy baby, miscarried baby, or blighted ovum. Does not matter for her, it is how she reacts to the hormone. It is so interesting to me how everyone reacts differently and some women react different with each pregnancy. With my past 2 pregnancies, I never had any hungover/seasick feeling and they were both MMC's. So for me, being a little tiny bit sea sick was a good thing... but then again, we will see how I react to my next baby. I def think you can count yourself lucky again! But you never know if it will come for you! I thought I was getting off around week 9 and suddenly, I was on a boat again the last few days ;)

When i was pregnant with my son morning sickness started right at 6 weeks and i had it pretty much until I hit the 2nd trimester although it did start tapering off after week 10 or so.

This time around I started getting MS around week 5 but it has not been nearly as bad. If I can keep myself feeling cool (as opposed to over-heated feeling), and something in my stomach then I normally ok. Sometimes smells can set it off too though. But I am grateful my MS has not been that bad this time around. So far....:haha:

Nothing yet for me! I was worried at first but my mum told me she was the same--no morning sickness. That was until she got pregnant with my twin sisters... haha.

None for me.

nausea that was cured by eating was the worst.

I had no morning sickness with my dd. I thought I escaped it with this one too but it hit at 6 weeks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->