Lack of symptoms- worrisome or lucky?

littlejune

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

FTM here. I am almost 7 weeks now according to my last period. I haven't been to an ob yet, but I'm not having many symptoms. Maybe I am really lucky- but of course I'm worried. I'm not experiencing any breast tenderness or much morning sickness. I know every pregnancy is different but I can't help but worry a little.Thanks in advance for the advice.

I am pregnant with #2 and I am not having any symptoms either. For what it is worth I didn't have any with my first either and she will be 3 in April. The most I have right now is some bloating.

I have very little or some days no symptoms at all. With my daughter I threw up from week 2-40, this time no sickness at all. I am exhusted but no sure if thats pregnancy related or my teething15 month old! Xxx

Same Have a Little Sickness and Cramping but that's all i had a early scan last week and all was ok :flower:

Count yourselves lucky! I wish I could say the same :)
I have all day nausea, food aversions, bloating, and sore boobs. But I also had the same with my ds

Your symptoms will come and go all the time. For me, it's always a time for nerves! Right now, I have no symptoms, which causes me to worry. But, I remember feeling the same way throughout first tri and everything was fine. Embrace it while it lasts! :D

Your just one of the lucky ones! Enjoy it, hope it lasts for you

Def. lucky. :) Women in my family, for whatever reason, get hit by hog like a truck. We do not handle being pregnant well at all. So I started having symptoms a day and a half after when I'm pretty sure I implanted. That's how I knew to test a week before AF was due. BUT for the last 5 days, I have felt fine. Not really sick, my breasts do look more full (and lopsided... super weird my right one is almost twice as big...) and tender when I rub cocoa butter on them, but anyway. Basically did not feel pennant. I was so freaked out that I had a blood test done.

Best part? I just woke up feeling like someone punched me so hard in the stomach I want to vomit. Right now at 4:31am I am yearning for my days of symptom free bliss. I don't know if it's because the body knows I'm on a rest period so it started up, and it ignores symptoms during work.

You are def. lucky. You could go without symptoms, or it can one day pop up and hit you like a sack of bricks. ;)

I wouldn't worry about it. My first pregnancy I had a ton of nausea and vomited a lot. I ended up having a MC. This pregnancy I haven't had much nausea at ALL, and save some breast tenderness I'd be freaking out.

I had my 8w ultrasound and despite not having too many noticeable symptoms, baby is fine. Hang in there! Consider yourself a lucky one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->