lack of symptoms

kaye

Reaction score
Hi

Well I'm 6 weeks 3 days and don't really have any symptoms other then sore boobs.

I'm struggling to sleep, which I thought you should be more tired?

Anyone else not really got symptoms, as it's worrying me really .

Thanks

Me! Other than a few dizzy spells, spots and missed periods not a lot! I keep wondering if Im making the whole thing up, although my mw thinks it is probably because I am too busy to notice symptoms this time! X

mee i had loads last time but this time just sore boobs and tiredness i hate the first trimester am really worried got to wait another 6 week still scan :( had a missed miscarrage before so thats making me worry more
hope all is well with u other ladies x

It is really worrying time. Wish everyone was the same and then you could compare but we are different aren't we.

We conceived doing icsi so I did have early scan Monday as was spotting, all was fine and could see heart pulsating 😆

Heya I'm the same I'm 10 weeks and haven't had many symptoms since 8 weeks maybe just a bit of nausea but I've heard it comes back stronger very soon xx

I hear quite a few women don't get any symptoms or their symptoms come then disappear

Knock on wood, but this pregnancy has been a breeze. I didn't have any morning sickness until 8 weeks, and that was just early morning nausea. Otherwise, I get dizzy spells but I have been getting those for months. I honestly expected to go to the dr. at 7 weeks and hear that it was all a false positive test and something else was wrong... but we went and seen little bean and heard a heartbeat.

I didn't have any symptoms until around 7 weeks. Then I had some nausea, which is with me most mornings now. My boobs have gone really sore the past week too. Give it time as they will show up. I was worried like you too, but now I regret wanting the sickness as I feel horrendous every morning!

My boobs are so sore. They have also changed so much. Amazing how quick things happen and change.
I suppose I should be grateful I'm feeling ok apart from the boobs

No symptoms here either and like mumzie I also had a MMC. I can pay for an early scan at an us place (not my dr office) to get one next week at 5 weeks to see the sac. Am I crazy to do this?! Otherwise I'd have to wait til the end of the month..

I am 9 weeks and have had no nausea, and my breasts aren't sore. They were for maybe weeks 4-6 and it went away. The only thing I have felt is extremely tired in week 8. But before that I was sleeping normally but waking up a lot more than normal.

Don't worry that you don't feel very different. I was worried too and my first scan was normal.

I'm only 4 weeks but I got an "early" bfp at 10 dpo, I had a mmc in November, this is actually my first cycle that I ovulated on since the mc, so we were very excited to get a bfp, the only real symptom I've had is constant cramping/pulling in my right ovary area, I actually went to my ob today because I am concerned about a possible ectopic but it's of course too early to see anything, they are running a 48 hr beta to test my levels so we will see, with my last bfp, my boobs were sore from the getgo, but that was my only symptom which ended up disappearing and then shortly after I found out I had lost the baby

I'm full of anxiety with this pregnancy. It took us 10 cycles & I'm just so scared it'll be taken away from us.

I have really sore boobs, very tired & slight nausea through the day but nothing extreme.

No you aren't crazy to pay for an early scan, I've done the same and our private scan is tomorrow :)

I feel the same. Only symptoms I have is slight pulling in lower pelvic area and sore boobs on and off day to day. Expecting to wake up to sore boobs everyday but happens on and off..I know we moan when we feel sick and have horrible symptoms but I'm actually wanting them just so I know All is okay. Would love a private scan but it's from 8 weeks here in the west Midlands so will have to wait another week and hopefully talk OH round to getting us a scan. Xx

We've also waited until 8 weeks for a scan, and I'm really looking forward to it just to see everything is going as it should. With the symptoms I've got I'm hoping all will be well. The main reason I wanted it was just to help settle my mind as 12 weeks is a long time to go without seeing baby/knowing if all is ok.

Hi:flower:

Just wanted to give you some reassurance. I never suffered from morning sickness, sore boobs or other ''typical'' pregancy symptoms, and both my girls are very healthy:winkwink:

I remember with dd2 my hcg level was 29 000 at 4w5d which is really high and still had no morning sickness whatsoever. I was just tired and bloated:haha:

All went well with scan. A healthy baby with a good heartbeat too :) such a relief! Due date pushed back by 4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->