lack of symptoms!

ld2204

Reaction score
Well i'm 10weeks on monday and really thought i'd be one of the unlucky ones with morning sickness, etc! All i've been feeling is a little tireder than usual, noy fancying food (but will eat most things when in front of me) except evening meals and strong flavoured foods. Had slight pains in breasts, specially when i wake up. Everyone keeps saying how well i look. I think at times im not convinced theirs anything in their! I'm not complaining as i relise how lucky i am at the mo, think im just at a point where i am so eager for my scan in 2weeks to visually see my baby. I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow. Does or did anyone else feel like this?xx

Hi Hun, try not to worry I am in the same boat. I am 4days behind you and not had any symptoms whats so ever. I am not even tired. Ny boobs are tender but not sore, i don't have the nausea,cravings,aversions. Just a little trapped wind and constipation if i don't drink enough. my mum was exactly the same. Have you asked what your mum,aunt,sister was like you may take after one of them. I have some lovely spots which i don't normally get on my face thats about it at the moment. My mum told me not to worry so I won't. You are just lucky like me hun! Dust xxx

I did feel awful a few weeks ago, but i already feel better and boobs have settles down too...
makies me wonder if everything ok but i think it is normal.

I was exactly the same with my 1st pregnancy not a single symptom i was convinced that when i had my first scan they would find nothing ,but instead they found 2 heart beats, so just goes to show.This pregnancy is the same although have felt a little sicky and tired, but not much else cant wait for my scan now to find out if all is ok.

Me too, im as far along as you and I have had no sickness, no nothing, I dont even feel pregnant, cant wait for the scan in a couple of weeks to see the little one! I worry something might be wrong that I have no symtoms but my mum says to just enjoy it as there is alot of women out there not wanting to get out of bed! :) x

Hi Sapphire20, that reassures me too,there are others out there with no symptoms. I feel much better reading your texts guys. Although still considering getting a doppler as my OH is away a lot and will probably miss my scan when it comes up. Dx

im teh same, very slight nausea before i eat brekfast and off strong foods aswell but thats it!

i had no symptoms with my 1st 2, 3rd son i had morning sickness all day for the whole pregnancy :(

I keep joking that I've got a phantom baby, cos I've had no symptoms too, and I'm just over 9.5 weeks. Apart from alternating between sleeping loads then insomnia, I havent had any other symptoms. Got scan in 3 weeks - cant wait to see if baby's ok (or indeed, there!!).

Thanx so much for all your fab responses girls, makes me feel loads better. Oh and dusty my forehead has lots of spots too, wierd tho as their tiny ones under my skin, might be due to my forehead being quite greasy at mo cus i've never really suffered from spots. You hear so many peoples pregnancy stories once you start telling people, still cant get my head around all pregnancys being sooooo different, hey-ho suppose i'll start to relise i am one of the lucky ones and am very grateful:happydance:, wuhooooo!xx

the spots are due to the high progesterone levels it will die down at around 12-16 wks and our skin will be glowing! dust xxx

I was the same, had my scan last week and felt slightly more pregnant after that. Not a feeling that lasted very long and I'm looking forward to looking pregnant now rather than just looking like I've been putting on a bit of weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->