Lactating with negative tests??

lukesmama21

Reaction score
Hey ya'll, I'm new here. I have a son who will be 2 this September with my ex-husband. My pregnancy with him was normal, except for some bleeding at the beginning. He was very healthy and born at 42 weeks via c-section. I am currently in a serious relationship with a man who had a vasectomy 3 years ago. I am not on birth control and he has already scheduled a reversal for December so we can try to expand our family together next year.

In May, my periods started getting irregular and I had some strange symptoms that reminded me of my first pregnancy- nausea, aversions to certain foods, sore breasts, and light cramping. I have had spotty periods the past 2 months, but negative pregnancy tests. In June, I randomly started lactating. I did breastfeed my son for 6 months, but that was over a year ago. I stopped because I could not produce enough milk, even after trying herbal supplements and lactation cookies. Now, I leak breast milk every day to the point where I have to wear pads in my bra.

I am going to the doctor tomorrow for some answers, but I am seriously wondering if it could be possible to be pregnant before he had his vasectomy reversed? I have heard that it can happen. I would be so excited if we were pregnant. I am not getting my hopes up though. I tested negative this morning. What are other causes of lactation other than pregnancy?

Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->