Ladders is at it again! Early test thread

Aw Ladders! I'm so pleased for you <3
Personally I have zero patience but I think you should tell your husband when you feel comfortable to but things look like they're progressing fabulously

Thank you &#128522;&#128522; Im just worried that i will tell him and then the line will disappear or af will come as due. Iv had my Mc's which I know I can't protect him from but never had a chemical so not sure how they work/what happens

With each of my chemicals (with the exception of one where my tests were positive after af and I had to get a beta to confirm) my tests had at least started to fade by maybe CD11 or CD12 ish, and I didn't once see a positive digi. I only saw progression on the 10mIU tests, my levels didn't reach 25mIU. Af arrived around the right time give or take a a couple of days. The way I explained these to my husband was that conception happened and attempted to implant but didn't quite stay put. I had to explain more in depth the emotional side of things as it's easy for one to assume it isn't all that distressing (the whole 'if you didn't test early you wouldn't know' thing and the fact chemicals aren't seen by some as something that was real). But I don't think this will happen to you. Your tests have progressed and you have a positive digi. ICs probably won't show as good progression as other tests as for some reason they don't seem to show particularly strong lines until you're late af, most of the time. But if you're more comfortable waiting it out a few more days/whenever af is due, then do so. Do what you're happy with. The only thing I would say is I think with chemicals you need just as much comfort and support as you would with a slightly later mc, so IF it were to happen, which I doubt it will, then it may not be such an awful thing if your husband knows so he can share with you and be there for you.
But honestly I will reiterate I don't think this will happen, I think you have a sticky baby in there :)

with my mc last month by 16 dpo i was bleeding and the digi didnt move from 1-2 the frer got lighter/stayed the same from 12 dpo onwards

Massive congrats ladders. So pleased for you! I would personally just tell him now!

Thanks ladies i know it sounds silly to hold off!

Cupcake and becsboo thank you for sharing your stories I know it's horrible having to recount things like that but really helped me to understand a bit better. My ic tonight darker I'm sure and my blue dye one much clearer tonight than the one yesterday morning so I'm cautiously optimistic, obviously then I have the other hurdles to get through but definitely cant keep it from dh till 8 weeks!

Oooh I want to see the latest tests!!

He he here they are for you, struggled to get a good picture in this light though

Top blue dye is yesterday am. Next two tests are tonights

Attachments

• 20170926_192904.jpg
    20170926_192904.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 46
Most definitely clearer lines &#127881;&#127881;&#127881; so excited for you!!

So I decided to tell my dh last night and wish I hadn't have bothered!!! I think his exact words were well it's too early so don't go getting excited because we know what happens. Thanks!!!! I think I'm aware of my chances of loosing this one too I'm the one that went through it last time! I got upset and he tried to explain that he said it more to stop himself getting excited. I'm just so upset because i didn't want/expect him to jump up and down and shout etc I just wanted a "cool, fingers crossed".
My dd was conceived straight after a mc and me telling dh I was pregnant again was horrible and I hate that its the same this time too, I hate that their announcing isn't a happy one although they are wanted so so much. Now I don't want to talk to him about anything, he asked what do we do now and i said just forget it I'll sort things. I know he thinks he's trying to protect us but it was gutting

Attachments

• 20170927_095455.jpg
    20170927_095455.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 19
Great lines!

I'm sorry he reacted like that! I don't think they mean any harm but they just don't get it do they? Like my dh he is very positive but I'm more realistic. And with our mmc he is more factual like he thinks it wasn't meant to be at that time etc but I just felt gutted and let down by my body.
I bet he is happy but just hesitate.
Xxxx

Tests are looking fab hun!!!

I'm sure oh is trying to protect him and you by his reaction even though it's sucks big time, my hubby has always being very positive each time I've caught then lost which made it harder for me as I felt like I failed him if that makes sense. Take each day at a time x

Wow lovely BFP's!! Congratulations!
My DH is also always cautious about getting hopes up, bet he gets more excited as time goes on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->