• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladette to lady

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
starts tonight :happydance:

Who will be watching
i love to see the teachers reactions the first time they see the laddettes :dohh:

lol i like it for the same reason Aly!!
I shall be watching:)

Cant wait for this!!! its sooooo funny, loved the last series, some funny girls on there LOL

One was on last year from wakefield am not sure if she won or came second :blush:
but can i just say i dont sound like her cos im a lady :rofl:

I was just about to come and post a thread about this :rofl:

Always makes me laugh at how dumb some of these girls are

yup I love it too! when i watched the first series i was in bits! hilarious! its Australian this series is though :saywhat:

Sarah i didnt no that so i just checked on tele text :blush:
its still set in the same place tho isnt it x

starts tonight :happydance:

Who will be watching
i love to see the teachers reactions the first time they see the laddettes :dohh:

Thanks for reminding me, I would have missed it, Im popping out to my friends soon so I have sky+ it, will watch either later or 2moz :happydance: I love this prog

:rofl: the teachers av a job on there hands this year
Sky reminds me of me wen i go out :blush:

|Do you think they act up for the camera a bit? They cant be like that 24/7 surely!

They must act up to the camera hun x
like you said they cant act like that all the time or can they :dohh:

I don;t know! That stripper omfg.

I cant believe that girl got on all fours and wee'd in the middle of the road, ok i can be far from a lady at times but they are just an ebarassment :shock:

I no wat you mean about the stripper hun god does she love herself or wat x

She's not even got any boobs ... great stripper :rofl: I'd want my money back if i'd paid for that :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: at holly :rofl:

was it just me that found the cooking lesson with the chick on a plate funny :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->