Ladieees, advice please!

xbababellyx

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Iv never posted on this forum before and its been well over a year since I was last on here so bear with me, its a long one!

So I (stupidly) had an occasion of unprotected sex on 30th August, period was due on the 4th September, but never came. However I did have lots of watery CM on the day it was due, so watery I had to put a pad on and lots of cramps. Im now on CD 46 of a normally clockwork 29 day cycle. I started bleeding and cramping last night with bright red blood only when wiping, I thought this was AF starting but woke up this morning however and...nothing, no trace of any blood. My dr isnt any help, Iv done countless preg tests, the last being 2 days ago and all BFN. My dr thinks I ovulated very late and will get a + at some point soon as with my son I didn't get a + until I was 6 weeks late!

Anyway, long rant over, im just worried and any advice from anyone or someone whos been in a similar situation would be great :hugs:

Could you get a blood test done hun? I don't no what else to suggest sorry :hugs:
Hopefully someone will have further advice to offer xxx

Why does ur doctor think u will get a positive? Just because u had sex once around ovulation? That don't really make sense...I feel like maybe I'm not understanding ur question. Are u asking if since u had unprotected x if there's a possibility ur pregnant? Then yes, unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy

I guess I'll just have to wait a while, my doctor thinks if im not getting + preg test a blood test wouldnt be any different

After having 2 children im well aware unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy. My question better explained is if anyone has any idea of whats going on OR if anyone's been through something similar what was the outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->