Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

DM - Well I hope the :witch: stays away and you get that :bfp:

Petite - I forget some people are from other countries on this site.. :haha: In the US there are some plants (poison ivy or poison oak) that have oils on the leaves that if you touch them the oils stick to you and you get this horrible itchy rash that stays for weeks and the more you itch it the more it could spread. Apparently Im allergic to it and the only real good way to get rid of it quick for me is by taking steriod pills which the dr wont let me take until the :witch: shows up.. So its just a waiting game... for the :witch: or a :bfp: - you know which one I want right??!!!! :dohh: But i do want this stinkin rash to go away too... :cry:

Melsue - sounds like a nightmare!! I hope you get some proper help after your :bfp: this month ;)

DM they said i could but it would help with the itchiness but keep the rash moist when I need to really dry it out... Uuuuuugh... It such a pain in the butt thats for sure..

Hi ladies...I'm 34 and have been ttc since my first angel grew his wings 2 months ago. Hope you don't mind me joining you. I'm between 6-10 dpo right now not sure exactly as I don't think my cycles have quite got back to normal yet.

I'm not post-29... but I'm almost 29 and feel old anyway! Does that count? If it helps, I'll be 29 on Feb 25. So close it literally hurts! LOL

I'm 35 - does I still qualify? Cycle six here - one week from ovulation and desperate to get through the first 2ww so I can symptom spot like a nutter in the second.

Sorry about the Poison Ivy Melsue129 - not a nice experience

Hi all, just new to this site yesterday, think it will be my lifeline...
I will be 39 in 3 days & have just decided to ttc my 3rd but 1st for my OH who is 31, I already have 2 girls of 19 & 12.
Am very excited but also very scared that BFP will take forever to happen if at all..
Good luck to everyone, will be nice to keep in touch with others in the same boat x

Welcome Meldmac (I know you... heee hee :hugs), Megg33k, Caterpiller and Inic... Hope everyone gets their :bfp: real soon... Ive been spotting the last 3 or 4 days, so it looks like Im out but AF hasnt showed full on yet. soooooo ???????? :dust: to alll.....

Welcome to Megg33k, Caterpiller and Inic1970. Hope you all enjoy it here the ladies are wonderful! :hugs:

Melsue: :lol: we seem to frequent the same threads! Glad to see you here! :hugs: Ohhh give that :witch: a good kick in the butt and send her packing.

Hope to see some :bfp: soon!

I've been feeling quite nauseous today and having a bit of pain in my pelvic area, hope it's a good sign!

:dust: to you all!

Now I'm going to go have some jelly bellies!!

hi, i'm 30 and ttc our first. good luck to everyone x

Hi I just turned 31 in August and have been TTc for approx 22 months now. The :witch: got me on Saturday so Im out again this month.

Ive had all the blood tests done (all ok) and DH has had his :spermy: tested and all above average so dont know what the problem is - Age maybe....

I probably should have started a long time ago - but then I wouldnt of been away travelling and doing stuff.... Mind you when I think about it if I had tried when I was younger i'd have a ten year old by now.... that would be very weird!

Anyway I'm on a mission this month - just got preseed, softcups, OPK's and Preg tests in post so roll on Ov day (13 days away approx).

Good luck to us all - we are not old ..... still a good 10 years left in us! Thats 10 babies.... :) :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

Hi girls! Not sure how many of you still chec this thread but just wanted to drop by to say I got my :BFP: last week!!! Yes I'm PREGNANT :-D Still hasn't sunk in yet. I wish you all the best of luck and spreading some baby dust in here. XXX

Hi PetiteMoi - I got my :bfp: on Sept 23rd... Sooo exciting.. We tried for 7 months it felt like sooo long but it really isnt I guess....

Girls I hope everyone is doing well and keep trying it will happen!!!!!! Sending lots of :dust:

Hey ladies - I am 30 next August and TTC for #1...if the comments that I get are anything to go by my uterus is on its last legs! First I bloody knew about it!!

Couldn't have started any earlier...only just got my husband potty trained.....

Mega Babydust to us OLD GALS x x

Hi, Im new to here so hope you dont mind me posting. We have just decided to try for #1 and Im 36 and now after reading this feeling extremely old! Just never been ready until now although now panicking that I should have bitten the bullet a few years back!! Congratulations to all that are trying or already pregnant! xx

Hi everyone, Can I join also?

We've been waiting to try and we are now throwing out the contraception and boarding the TTC train. I've been charting and testing with OPK's for about 6 months after having a Mirena Coil removed and it has really helped pinpoint when I ovulate so hopefully that will help and of course taking folic acid.

We are trying for number 3 and I"ve had 4 m/c in the past (2 before Ds, 2 before DD)

WE purposely avoid ovulation this month because I was getting bilateral ovulation pains and I have conceived fraternal twins before and there is a strong family history. (I know they were fraternal because I miscarried twin 1 at 7.5 weeks and twin 2 at 8.5 weeks).

I've been admitted to hospital with hyperemesis on all of my pregnancies, I lost 3.5 stone while pregnant with DS and was hospitalised for 22 weeks.....fun times! The twin pregnancy was far worse on the sickness scale!

Anyway, that's my story, and hopefully won't be on this board too long (as much as I'm sure you are all wonderful)

:dust:

Hi Everyone, I'm also feeling old!! I'm 37 ttc#2 for over 18 months during which time I've had 3 mc and an ectopic. I'm going to test tommorrow but not feeling too hopful as don't in the slightest bit feel pregnant, thought AF was coming yesterday from the cramps but they've gone and there is no sign of her! Good luck to everyone and lots of Baby Dust!

Hey ladies - I am 30 next August and TTC for #1...if the comments that I get are anything to go by my uterus is on its last legs! First I bloody knew about it!!

Mega Babydust to us OLD GALS x x

"Couldn't have started any earlier...only just got my husband potty trained....."
Oh Man, that's funny.:laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->