Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

hi all well im 4dpo and symptom spotting like mad but i havent got any symptoms,lol im really nervous this month as i feel time is running out.xx

Hi Quail. I'm 31 in October. How old are you (if you don't mind me asking), and when is your af due?? xx I'm due 14th August.

hi ttcsaffy im 35 and im due af on the 11th,when are you testing?.xxx

Well I've got a loads of 10miu IC's coming in the post tomorrow (25 of them!), so to satisfy my POAC addiction, I'm prob gonna start testing tomorrow and up until period is due... so for the next 10 days!! :rofl: .. what about you?? I'm already starting to symptom spot. I feel like crap and my glands are swollen in my throat. :(

hi all well im 4dpo and symptom spotting like mad but i havent got any symptoms,lol im really nervous this month as i feel time is running out.xx

Hi Quail. I'm 31 in October. How old are you (if you don't mind me asking), and when is your af due?? xx I'm due 14th August.

Well I've got a loads of 10miu IC's coming in the post tomorrow (25 of them!), so to satisfy my POAC addiction, I'm prob gonna start testing tomorrow and up until period is due... so for the next 10 days!! :rofl: .. what about you?? I'm already starting to symptom spot. I feel like crap and my glands are swollen in my throat. :(

yeah ive just received 25 hpt and 25 opks so i too am testing everyday up until af how many dpo are you?

yeah ive just received 25 hpt and 25 opks so i too am testing everyday up until af how many dpo are you?

I'm not quite sure when I ovulated. I tried opk's for the first time this month and couldn't quite get the hang of it. Had faint lines early last week then darker towards Friday, then I gave up because I only had 7 in the pack... But I think I ov'd some time at the end of last week. So I reckon about 4dpo.

I'm not quite sure when I ovulated. I tried opk's for the first time this month and couldn't quite get the hang of it. Had faint lines early last week then darker towards Friday, then I gave up because I only had 7 in the pack... But I think I ov'd some time at the end of last week. So I reckon about 4dpo.

oooh exiciting im 4dpo too though i only have a 10 day lp so im taking b-vits to hopefully increase it,let me know if you have any lines fxd.xxx

hey ttcsaffy what day is your bithday as mines in october on te 11th.xx

Hi Ladies,

Would you mind if I joined you? I'm Emma, 36, married to Marc, 36 also and we have 2 boys aged 14 and 11 and a little girl aged 6. We thought our family was complete until I got major major broodiness early this year. WE decided to have a go at ttc our 4th and final child in February and unfortunately still no joy.
I am starting to get a little alarmed and am constantly blaming my age. I really first had a peek on here to be nosey and kind of see how many older ladies get their BFP. Is there a good success rate? I guess I'm looking for a small glimmer of hope.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and good luck for this cycle xxx

Hi Emma, nice to meet you - best of luck! Youre more than welcome here...

Unwanted news my end, Harry is now on Tamiflu. He's been displaying symptoms of Pig Flu this afternoon so we've got him on it as a precaution. BLOODY nightmare that was though!

Phoned Pandemic line answered full health questionnaire - told to call NSH Direct (despite me later being told theyshould have prescribed him then and there)

Phoned NHS direct - answered full health questionnaire. WAs told someone would call back

Nurse called back - answered full health questionnaire. told to call out of hours GP.

Phoned Thamesdoc - answered sodding health questionnaire. Am told GP will call back.

GP calls back. Answer poxy health questionnaire. Am told we need tamiflu and on call local GP will call back to arrange collection

On Call GP calls back. Answered ANOTHER fecking health questionnaire - all the same questions, all the same bloody answers. Told to go and collect Tamiflu from local hospital.

Go to hospital - ASKED THE SAME BLOODY QUESTIONS and given meds.

Lesson to be learned here people - just go to your poxy hospital!!!

Oh no that's one huge ordeal to get help for your lil guy.. I hope you now have what you need and hopefully he will feel better soon..... :hugs:

We got the Tamiflu - had to go out at midnight to pick it up. And naturally when he got up this morning he was fine.....

Oh that is so blooming typical!

Kids worry you to death sometimes! Hope he is ok. So far we have been lucky in avoiding the whole swine flu debacle.

He's ok. Flatly refusing to get dressed today so he's running around in the nud. I don't mind though - it's nice for him to be nekkid!

Ahahaha.... Kids just love to be naked... I think my DH was one of those kids.....:headspin:

Glad the lil one is back to his ol self.... :hugs:

Hello girls

Sorry I haven't been here for absolutely aaaages. I've purposely tried to stay away from baby forums as it's made me too obsessed with it all. Trying to relax a bit and not think about it - which is sooooo much easier said than done...

How are we all doing??? Any news??

I should be ov'ing or just have been ov'ing or something (also trying to stop thinking too much about that) and have just started to symptom spot even though I've told myself not to...it's so difficult!!

Hope you're all well...DM - how are you hun??
xx

Hi PM!! Tremendous thanks, excepting absent witch, no :bfp: and an anching fanjita!!! You? Did wonder where this thread had gone...

Hi PetiteMoi - are you in the 2ww? I feel overwhelmed and bummed everytime a month goes by with no beanie too.. It really does suck but we have to believe that when its our time its our time and just keep up the PMA and have fun in the meantime.. I wish the best for you :dust: wishing you a lil beanie at the end of the month...

I am at 11DPO today and trying not to symptom spot.. Also been having some poison ivy issues - like it is all over my body and went to the ER - dr gave me a script for Prednisone but said not to take it until I get my period.. So Im actually going thru an itchy/scratchy torture and I hope Im doing it for a good reason - a :bfp: at the end of the month - we'll just have to wait and see I guess...

DM - how are you?? Did the :witch: get u? Total bummer if she did... Keep trying and keep your head up... At least you get to pee on more stuff this month!!!!! :rofl:

Hope everyone else is doing good!!! :dust:

Nope still witch free fx'd but am cramping a bit again now so maybe she's on her way...

DM - ah absent witch, great! No :bfp: not so great! When was she due?? Keeping my fingers x'd hun!!! x

Melsue - I THINK I'm in the 2ww :) Trying not to pay attention to dates and days in an attempt to stop obessing and start symptom spotting. Poison ivy issues?? What's that?? Sounds horrible! But if it could be a pg symptom then we love it haha.

I had problems with strange spotting as some of you might recall...they started a week after ov and went on for 10 days before normal af came on. So I went to GP, she sent me to have an ultrasound and now I'm waiting for the results. US-woman said she could see I had some 'free fluid in my ovaries' which MIGHT mean that I COULD have ovulated as apparently the 'follicles' burts when the egg drops and creates fluid, but she couldn't say for sure (very helpful hey?!)...apart from that she couldn't say anything as that's my doctor's responsibility apparently. So just waiting impatiently now and expecting to start spotting on Tuesday or Wednesday next week if it follows the pattern. Joy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"