Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

what a wait... Im sure you little one keeps you busy right??? :dust:

I've just turned 30 and been ttc for about 18 months ish. feel like i have left it too late!! :shrug:

Hi im 36 and ttc for the last 8yrs or so,i dont think its gonna happen now,i just need to get that in my brain and come to terms with it.hope all you ladies get your bfps sooner rather than later.

Hi im 36 and ttc for the last 8yrs or so,i dont think its gonna happen now,i just need to get that in my brain and come to terms with it.hope all you ladies get your bfps sooner rather than later.

Hi rani36,

Hope it happens for you very soon....

Okay any ladies from the USA know if they sell PreSeed at CVS Pharmacies... Or does anyone know how fast I can get it shipped thru the mail if I do it over the web???

:dust: to all..... Keep posting and keeping us updated... Hope we all get :bfp: real soon!!!! :baby:

I haven't seen it in CVS (sigh there is one right down the street, they know me well.) CVS sells another brand that claims to be sperm safe. I haven't tired either one.

Hope this helps! If you go to the preseed site they have an area where you can search by state stores that sell it retail. (Sorry I didn't make note if you are in the u.s. or not before responding) if not, there's always ebay too I feel like when i order off of ebay I receive things quicker vs. going through the manufacturer.

hi ladies. 29 in 5 days. Got my :bfp: yesterday. :happydance: and all you other ladies aged 30 and 33. No way on this earth have you left it too late. Just give your bodies time to become natural and regular again. You will be fine. :hugs: x

Thanks for the welcome, ladies!

Being on here with y'all definitely makes being on this journey a little easier! None of my close friends or sisters are ttc right now, so I've tried to keep my ttc obsessions to myself (they got tired of analyzing my OPKs pretty quickly!), so it feels great to be able chat about everything with you girls!

Have a great one!

Okay any ladies from the USA know if they sell PreSeed at CVS Pharmacies... Or does anyone know how fast I can get it shipped thru the mail if I do it over the web???

:dust: to all..... Keep posting and keeping us updated... Hope we all get :bfp: real soon!!!! :baby:

I haven't seen it in CVS (sigh there is one right down the street, they know me well.) CVS sells another brand that claims to be sperm safe. I haven't tired either one.

Hope this helps! If you go to the preseed site they have an area where you can search by state stores that sell it retail. (Sorry I didn't make note if you are in the u.s. or not before responding) if not, there's always ebay too I feel like when i order off of ebay I receive things quicker vs. going through the manufacturer.

MRSPNJ - thanks I am in the USA Massachusetts... So I'll check out the website... Im going to CVS tomorrow afterwork so I'm going to double check there too!!! Thanks.. :flower:

Okay I've gone post happy!!!!! I had to catch up and read everything else I missed today.... lol.. :hugs:

Katstar - AWESOME :bfp: :yipee: you said 29 in 5 days ????? what does that mean...? :dohh:

Welcome all of the new girls, this is the place to be... PMA, PMA...

Good Morning Ladies,

Was an avid B & B'er, but had to take a little time off. Have missed you girls:flower:!! Cycle day 12 here, but not holding out much hope as we were WAY too busy this month to DTD at the right time. Oh, well.

Dragon- Missed your wonderful phrases. Still hangin' in there? How has that beautiful little boy been enjoying the summer? Gave my little one his first buzz cut. Cried and cried and cried. It's like he went from almost three to almost 6 in 10 minutes. Definitely need to start it all over w/ another little one.

hi all well im 4dpo and symptom spotting like mad but i havent got any symptoms,lol im really nervous this month as i feel time is running out.xx

hi ladies. 29 in 5 days. Got my :bfp: yesterday. :happydance: and all you other ladies aged 30 and 33. No way on this earth have you left it too late. Just give your bodies time to become natural and regular again. You will be fine. :hugs: x

YAAAAAAAY!!! Well done you hun!!! :wohoo:

hi all well im 4dpo and symptom spotting like mad but i havent got any symptoms,lol im really nervous this month as i feel time is running out.xx

Hi Quail. I'm 31 in October. How old are you (if you don't mind me asking), and when is your af due?? xx I'm due 14th August.

Hi Quail. I'm 31 in October. How old are you (if you don't mind me asking), and when is your af due?? xx I'm due 14th August.

hi ttcsaffy im 35 and im due af on the 11th,when are you testing?.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->