Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

welshlass - welcome :) Let's hope :witch: decides to leave soon so that you can start ttc!! I'm soon entering my first 2ww - exciting xx

welshlass - welcome :) Let's hope :witch: decides to leave soon so that you can start ttc!! I'm soon entering my first 2ww - exciting xx

Ohhh "enjoy" the 2WW!! It's always a torture for me! As much as you tell youself you shouldn't be symptom-spotting, you just can't help it. And the temptation of wanting to POAS before AF is due is seriously too much!! Try to occupy your mind with plenty of hobbies so you won't be obsessing!!

:hug: sweets!

berrukins - thanks hun!! I will try to occupy myself with other things, but I know I won't be able to focus on anything else than potential symptoms!!! I think I may be allowed to obsess our first month of trying though ;) and then if we need to go on trying I might learn from the first time and be as wise as you!! I'm so excited about this!!! I will be sorely disappointed if AF arrives but I think I'll have to allow myself the up and down feelings to start with as I enjoy the excitment too much!! How long have you been ttc for? xx

Hihi PetiteMoi! I've been trying since the start of this year, so that makes it cycle 4 now! I have long cycles (averaging 34 days) which explains why we're on to only our fourth time now ...

Hang in there strong! I'll be joining u in the 2WW hopefully soon ... now waiting for +OPK to appear!!

berrukins - good luck hun!! Have you been using OPK's every time? xx

I didn't use any "tools" at all in my 1st month of TTC'ing ... which is why we were unable to pinpoint our days at all. I started on OPKs and BBT 2nd month onwards, and have gotten +OPK for each of the following 2 months thereafter, so I'm hoping that this mth brings me a +OPK as well! :)

Are you using any OPK or temping??

berrukins - We didn't use OPK's or temp this month but I've bought a big pack of OPK's so might use them in the future unless I get a :bfp: soon. For now I rely on ewcm which I seem to get regularly in my monthly cycle so fingers x'd it works!! And we try to bd every other day throughout the cycle anyway so that we don't run any risks of missed opportunities! I have long cycles too, same as you - 34 on average. I've read that if you have longer than 35 days it might be abnormal?! Mine vary from 29 to 39, hope that's not a problem :( xx

DragonMummy - of course you can, welcome :) is that your little boy in the pic, he's so cute! How long have been ttc for your second baby? xx

Here's some interesting info for those of you who try not to bd too often as, supposedly, the sperm needs time to reproduce....

https://www.redbookmag.com/health-wellness/advice/get-pregnant-yl-3

Hi everyone

Well I think I am going bonkers with the 2ww, I tested (doh!!!) on Sat with fmu, negative obviously but would have only have been 5-6 dpo, how daft am I.
My body is playing very nasty tricks on me. Af pains, headaches, bigger nips (tmi) lots of lotiony cm (again tmi) sore gums, eyes hurt with contacts in, back ache, warm skin!!!
disturbed sleep. Argggghhh hate this 2ww.

Aw worrisome hun, I will do exactly the same thing I fear, I so won't be able to wait for AF until I test!!! Your symptoms sound so real but I guess you never know right? I think we all women should be equipped with a light which turns red if we're pregnant so that we know for sure, not having to rely on these subtle symptoms which might be something else etc. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! And the :bfn: obviously means nada, keep up your PMA!!!!! xx

I'm 45 years old and out of the past four months, had all the pregnancy symptoms, but no positive test result yet. It seems I keep having "chemical pregnancies", where the egg attaches, if only briefly, but can't quite finish attaching for whatever reason.

I'm with you guys!

lodestar - welcome!! Sorry to hear that you've been so close but it doesn't stick. Fingers crossed your eggy will stick and stay next time!! What day in your cycle are you on now? xx

Hi Petite, thanks hun. I still have the PMA just a wee bit scared to think I may have done it for the second time, first time. Would be very odd me thinks.

Hi Lodestar

Im sorry about the Chemicals, seems so cruel. Is there anything that they can do? any medication to help with hormones or anything? sorry hope thats not a daft question.

DragonMummy - of course you can, welcome :) is that your little boy in the pic, he's so cute! How long have been ttc for your second baby? xx

Yeah thats my Harry Dragon (thats his nickname btw - not his actual name!!) he's nearly 3. His Daddy and I got married on the 9th May (after 8 years together) and have been ttc ever since. So a week and a half!!! WOOT! :happydance:

@ Worrisome - if it's a daft question then count me in - I know very little about chemicals and how they resolve it, if htey can at all?

Wow Dragonmummy, congratulations hun :happydance:

Ive been looking for an appropriate smiley best I can is :drunk:

pmsl - Thanks Worrisome!! I shall join you in a little celebratory drinkie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->