• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Ooh could be a good sign, not sure though what normal is though with being on bcp.

HI smileyShazza, like petite says you sound very sensible. Im just daft sometimes, I have myself pushing a pram and choosing names when I spot a sympton.

AH!! Ok :D Thanks worrisome xx Not sure about what cm is supposed to be like, or if it's supposed to be different? Anyway let's hope it's a pg symptom!! :happydance:

PMA PMA PMA

:rofl: lets hope so. Got af pains again though, god knows whats happening in there.

All good symptoms, pain is gooood hahaha :D Sorry for my sieve brain but when are u testing again? (sitting at work so can't read these pages properly in my tiny little window hehe) xx

Lol about 12 days yet, eeeek gonna go mental.

I'm just going to put it down to hormones from the pill.

watch this I wont have even ov yet:dohh:

Next month going to have to get some ov sticks. I have an old persona must be about 10 years old, ironic I used to use it for contraception :rofl:
I was just looking at sticks but they cost a fortune, would be cheaper with Internet cheapy sticks. I dont know that industry makes a fortune out of us eh.

I have done absolutely nothing today apart from a few loads of washing and tidying up.

af is coming Im sure, It really feels like it :hissy:

I suddenly feel so old :sad1: Have just seen so many young girls in threads in here hoping to get pregnant soon and I feel like I should have started earlier! I know, I'm sorry I should be spreading PMA in here but it makes me jealous to see all these young girls with so many years ahead of them, silly isn't it!!! :blush:

Ah Petite

Your as old as the man you feel :rofl:

Your not old hun. I only started having babies at 30. I origionally got pregnant when I was a lot younger and mc but now looking back I wasnt ready any way. And if I had things with my life would have been a lot different.
Things happen for a reason. I am a strong believer in fate and think really its beyond our control in some aspects and that you will have a baby when the time is right for you.

Things happened in my life and I used to think poo happens to me a lot for example

I have been struck by lighting
Stung by a Jellyfish
Lost a baby
Took 5 years to concieve
Have an Autistic son
Have another son with a heart condition

and well many other things. But recently I have started to change the way I think, hence the annoying pma. But I thought yeah struck by lightening but how lucky am I to survive, Autistic son but love him just as he is, wouldnt change him.
Son with heart problem was told at 20 weeks he wouldnt survive, yet he is now 3 and you wouldnt know anything wrong with him.

So you see things happen for a reason and you will be a fab mummy.

god prob embarassed myself no end telling you all this:blush:

worrisome - thank you so much for telling me this!! What a strong person you are and I can't believe you've been through all those things. I can see where you get your new outlook on life from - if you've been struck by lightning and survived, you can get through everything!! I am also a firm believer in faith but haven't even thought of applying that view on babies... I guess sometimes you can blind yourself if you want something too much...

Your two kids seem lovely and you seem a perfect mum. I feel a bit bad now complaining of things when there's a strong, lovely person like you having gone through so many difficult things and still being positive! I'm a worrier though and have always been so I guess it's only natural for me to worry about this as well :dohh:

Thanks for giving me something to think about. I don't think I've been ready until now either and I guess I will try to believe that I will get a baby when I'm ready for it.

keeping my fingers crossed for your next :bfp: hun!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I had my first baby last year, when I was 41. Breastfed for over a year. Now I'm 42 and we are trying for baby #2. It's taking longer than I would like, but I'm confident it will happen soon.

Evening all!

Worrisome - wow, I can't believe you have been through so much. You're an inspiration to us all with your positive outlook! And I certainly believe you're as young as the man you feel - my DH is a young 'un, 28!!

Bought myself a pack of First Response tonight. Shall we take bets on me testing early?!?!? I told one of my best buddies today that DH and I are ttc, she nearly fell off her chair!! She's really happy for us, but said she feels the pressure's on for her to get cracking now! Think I'll be in trouble with her fella!

Almost forgot - how's this for a sign - the week DH and I decided we were going to start ttc we were out for a walk and a stork flew over us and starting drinking from a little brook that runs through our estate, then tonight on my way home, I saw it again as it flew over my car!! We've been living here for 3 years and never seen him before! I think he's trying to find my address to make a special delivery!!! Will get out of crazy town now!!!

x x x

HI I am 32 and TTC #1 for my second month now!!! Please let it be a :bfp: this month! Wanted to TTC now for YEARS, just waiting for slightly younger OH to get onboard...32 is YOUNG!!! Right? Anyone out there with testing date 23May2009 or there about?
I hate 2WW!!

Ah thanks Ladies

Don't get me wrong, Its taken me a long time to get to this though. I do think when you have been to the lowest place you cant get any lower, ifykwim. It is hard and every now and again I have a wobble. But I try to just think positively now. You will get there you just have to believe you will. When I tried with Archie, I didnt have a care in the world and got caught first month, I really dont think thats a coicidence.

Wow that stork sounds a fantastic sign, how cool is that. I hope loulou that he finds you soon.

Evening all!

Worrisome - wow, I can't believe you have been through so much. You're an inspiration to us all with your positive outlook! And I certainly believe you're as young as the man you feel - my DH is a young 'un, 28!!

Bought myself a pack of First Response tonight. Shall we take bets on me testing early?!?!? I told one of my best buddies today that DH and I are ttc, she nearly fell off her chair!! She's really happy for us, but said she feels the pressure's on for her to get cracking now! Think I'll be in trouble with her fella!

Almost forgot - how's this for a sign - the week DH and I decided we were going to start ttc we were out for a walk and a stork flew over us and starting drinking from a little brook that runs through our estate, then tonight on my way home, I saw it again as it flew over my car!! We've been living here for 3 years and never seen him before! I think he's trying to find my address to make a special delivery!!! Will get out of crazy town now!!!

x x x

Loulou78:
OMG I can't believe that you actually saw a stork?? Do you live in the uK
I haven't told any of my friends that we are TTC...It is very lonely doing it this way...but if I told them...will they constant ask if I am ...if I take a drink, frown and question...so many things to think about. Nevermind if I actually am pregnant one day, soon ofcourse, how do I explain NOT drinking at 3 weddings!
How long have you been TTC?

Ivana - yes I live in the UK. I've never seen a stork before just flying about! Can't believe the first time I did is now when we're ttc!! This is our first month of ttc, I'm testing around the same time as you 22nd May. One week to go!!!

Worrisome - I think you can go down two routes when bad things happen in your life, you can either give up all together, or as you've done pick yourself up and be positive. I've not had the most 'normal' of lives, but it made me realise that you could be in a worse place and it certainly makes me appreciate life so much more.

x x x

Hi ladies, may I join you? I turned 30 2 weeks ago. DH and I have been ttc for over 18 months and I sadly mc'd at 11 weeks earlier this year. I had a sudden freak out on my birthday because according to the NHS I am now classed as an 'old' mother if and when I do get my :bfp: What is it with Dr's and statistics?!!

Have calmed down a little as I don't feel old... At least I don't think I do! :rofl: Really hoping that this is the month for me. Have started on Agnus Castus, B complex 50 and progesterone cream. Surely something has to work!! :)

Hi Peach Blossom

I'm sorry about your loss hun. Dr's can be very matter of fact sometimes. 30 isnt old. I know when I was pregnant with Alfie I was 30 he's 4.5 now so a while ago, but they didnt do anything extra because of my age. Or actually come to think of it with Archie and he's nearly 3.

Sorry if I am really dim here, what is the progesterone cream for? Never heard of that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->