ladies due early march :) all are welcome!

lol thanks!

i think it's a sign of dehydration.

i don't drink a lot of liquid most of the time anyway, don't like water!

will have to try and force it down me.

don't know if this is TMI but i've notice my wee is dark yellow??

Is this normal? should I just try and drink more water?

i couldnt tell you... i go to the bathroom every half an hour and only get a few drops, but im drinking litres and litres of water ever day...

i will google it for you :) lol

google says your dehydrated... force that water lol

lol thanks!

i think it's a sign of dehydration.

i don't drink a lot of liquid most of the time anyway, don't like water!

will have to try and force it down me.

i think i have a water addiction lol... iv always got a cold bottle with me... and i just have to keep drinking it lol... its probably obsessive compulsive :p but its good for me :)

i'm trying

a girl beside me had a big bottle of cordial so using that to taste it.

thanks xxx

i drank a lot of cranberry juice its supposed to be great for u and baby x

I'm not quite 5 weeks, but nearly!! :D

im heading to bed ladies... i hope you all have a wonderful day/night xox

Hi im Lynsey . im just over 5 weeks , my symptoms are very much like all yours only the nausea hasnt really set in yet but when it does god help me as i usually get it terrible , today my sense of smell seems really sensitive too , Like all of you i cant wait for my 1st scan which will be at around 12weeks so im wishing the first trimester away xxxxx

Hi Ladies! Can I join too? There's so many of us that have March 8 due date! Fun!
I have been feeling really good, which is a little scary. My boobs are sore, and I'm a little sleepy, but that's about it. No nausea whatsoever, I am always starving. That has me a little worried, but hopefully I just got lucky...

Hi - we have the same due date :)

Happy to have a buddy to talk to for the next 35 weeks x

I want in too I have a March 8th due date...and I guess we're all having the same type of signs...sore boobs ugh! and im also starving I have so many snacks at my desk hehehe and mood swings i mean bad mood swings..I snap on people if they look at me wrong....

Hi ladies!

Mind if I join too? I'm new to the site and just found out at the weekend that Im expecting my 1st :D I think I'm due around the 9th/10th of march.

I've been having the sore boobs thing and also mild cramps on and off lol the joys! X

Anyone else here concerned about not having any nausea? I've heard that's associated with a much higher risk of miscarriage (but not that I could do anything about it anyway)... Maybe it's still too early?

Welcome everyone who showed up while I was sleeping! ;)

I think its great that we all have the same due dates!
How's everyone feeling today? I just woke up and I'm laying in bed... I feel awful! I just know that I will vomit as soon as I get up... So laying here as long as possible lol

Can I join you ladies , I have been feeling really sick, any smell is making me sick. I don't remember being this sick this early with my boys.oh and very tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->